PDA

View Full Version : Server is down for update??

davidp2008
02-05-2013, 05:19 PM
When i open pocket legends in my chrome browser it always says "oops! server is currently down for maintenance". when clearly the server is not down 24/7 for maintenance
I am using a lenovo thinkpad T430s with windows 7 enterprise installed.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS ISSUE?
Please and thank you for any help :)

DocDoBig
02-05-2013, 05:40 PM
umm , check settings
or press f5

Fusionstrike
02-06-2013, 05:04 PM
This error occurs when your device can't contact the server. It pretty much never means the server is down, despite the message it shows. There is something blocking your connection to the server. One common reason is trying to use a network that blocks the port it's trying to use, e.g. on a library or other "locked down" network. Basically, you just need to try to connect from some other network. Try using a friend's network, or a different public one, or tether connectiong through a phone, etc.

davidp2008
02-06-2013, 05:20 PM
This error occurs when your device can't contact the server. It pretty much never means the server is down, despite the message it shows. There is something blocking your connection to the server. One common reason is trying to use a network that blocks the port it's trying to use, e.g. on a library or other "locked down" network. Basically, you just need to try to connect from some other network. Try using a friend's network, or a different public one, or tether connectiong through a phone, etc.

OK Thank you!! ill try it when i get home and let you know if that fixes the problem

Chickenrunnn
02-06-2013, 06:07 PM
Or restart your device, close the application, open it once more, and it will work :)

If it doesn't, erase the application and download it once more..

If it still doesn't work... hmm.. Ask for help here :) : http://support.spacetimestudios.com/

Cya and good luck! :D