PDA

View Full Version : STS Changed My Name

Arry Potta
02-05-2013, 06:19 PM
So i have a rouge with the name Crazybtch , had this account for a few months now and just noticed as i was helping a friend it was renamed Acayylor. I didnt approve of this name, as you approved mine when I signed up. Ive spent a lot of time and plat on this account and most recently all of it on those watch crates. So now im stuck with some lame name and no plat to change it.. If it wasnt flagged as inappropriate when i made this then why change it now? At least give me some way to PICK a name!

gundamsone
02-05-2013, 06:20 PM
your forum name also borderlines name change

potta = pothead? just my wild guess

Vystirch
02-05-2013, 06:21 PM
Email support they will change it to a name you would like.

Covert
02-05-2013, 06:22 PM
i cant think of any reason why that name would be changed or any way it could possibly go against ToS whatsoever

you really should email support and tell them to switch it back asap

Arry Potta
02-05-2013, 06:22 PM
your forum name also borderlines name change

potta = pothead? just my wild guess

.... no ... my character is a sorcerer.. Harry potter was taken, so i figured it sounds like Arry Potta half the time they say it so...........

gundamsone
02-05-2013, 06:24 PM
O I see I apologize

but I would star out the letters after B..... I don't think many parents would want their kids to see that name

Lowlyspy
02-05-2013, 06:27 PM
As far as i know there is no flag if you name your character something inappropriate, such as yours. You should have known full well your name was inapprpriate from the start, you have no one to blame but yourself.

As for Arry Potta, very clever name.

Arry Potta
02-05-2013, 06:28 PM
Ok well I'm sure we all know there is more than one definition for bitch, its not a swear, its allowed to be said on public radio and television, and you think parents are worried about my name in a videogame (which is misspelled as well)

gundamsone
02-05-2013, 06:31 PM
I predict this thread will be deleted very soon o_O

Reminds me of that little girl who said the C word twice on national telivision

Arry Potta
02-05-2013, 06:32 PM
Anyways Vys thanks for the advice I will be doing so.