PDA

View Full Version : Elite chest vs elite banded chest

Atashi Dubz
02-05-2013, 06:48 PM
Whats the difference?

Busterbiebe
02-05-2013, 08:10 PM
Here's the difference: before the expansion for lvl 21, the elite chests were called elite, say, gold banded chests. Then, the update came. All elite levels that were there always, not dead city, now had elite golden chest III (3) this just means that it's separate from the usual banded chests. They were the same thing, but not tradable. The REAL thing was moved to the dead city levels, so elite gold chest III is the same as elite banded gold chest, just a replacement when the dead city came. Hope this helped!!😊

Hadec
02-06-2013, 01:30 AM
well the elite banded just simple have better drops! but hard to get...

Dormanbolt
02-08-2013, 09:46 AM
Here's the difference: before the expansion for lvl 21, the elite chests were called elite, say, gold banded chests. Then, the update came. All elite levels that were there always, not dead city, now had elite golden chest III (3) this just means that it's separate from the usual banded chests. They were the same thing, but not tradable. The REAL thing was moved to the dead city levels, so elite gold chest III is the same as elite banded gold chest, just a replacement when the dead city came. Hope this helped!!��

I thought Elite Golden Chests III such as from Jarl, don't give as good loot as with the Elite Banded Chests from Tower for example.

Can someone confirm if they actually give the same loot :)

Busterbiebe
02-08-2013, 04:33 PM
Well technically.... If ur like lvl 21 the elite banded gives better things because its stuff from dead city for higher lvls but the chest IIIs had stuff for lower lvls because it was meant for the lvls before dead city.

Matutd
02-08-2013, 04:39 PM
Lmao, every single person here is wrong. Elite chest 3 don't exist and elite banded don't give better gear. Before the dead city expansion only elite chests existed. Elite chest 2 are the old gears scaled to level 21 and are tradable. Elite banded chest give new gear with different looks. However the gears are equal in stats

BodMaster
02-08-2013, 04:45 PM
well the elite banded just simple have better drops! but hard to get...

Eh? Depends what class, Demonlord isn't on par with Elite II overall. (Maybe one drop each class)

Agile LifeThief or Demonblades? Hmm..

Can someone confirm if they actually give the same loot :)

Elite II = 16 Cap" 21 Scaled" (Unable to sell/trade)

Elite Banded = Demonlord (Tradable/Sellable)

ETA: Ninja'd -.- (My fault for watching AHS-A while afk'n from forums :p)

Bless
02-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Buster doesn't know what he's talking bout :P

Yeah basically elite chest were from L16 cap, Elite banded is from L21 cap.

Busterbiebe
02-08-2013, 10:57 PM
-_- everything In banded is better than elite 2 (wat I meant) because its a higher lvl which makes the stats higher. I was saying everything exactly right

Busterbiebe
02-08-2013, 10:59 PM
Buster doesn't know what he's talking bout :P

Yeah basically elite chest were from L16 cap, Elite banded is from L21 cap.
Lol elite banded could b found in the 16 cap

Hroovitnir
02-08-2013, 11:54 PM
Where do Elite Banded drop ? In regular and Elite maps please.

BodMaster
02-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Lol elite banded could b found in the 16 cap

-_- everything In banded is better than elite 2 (wat I meant) because its a higher lvl which makes the stats higher. I was saying everything exactly right

Eh? Elite banded maybe better than Elite (16), but not Elite II (21 scaled).

Where do Elite Banded drop ? In regular and Elite maps please.

Only Elite, and from Dead City onwards atm.

Hroovitnir
02-09-2013, 01:38 AM
Thx Bod.