View Full Version : First 1v1 AL Tournament

Genuinous
02-05-2013, 07:18 PM
First 1v1 AL Tournament

No of Players: 32
Type: Single Elimination

Description:

First AL 1v1 PvP Tournament

The time has come to sharpen your swords, string your bows and clean your rifles. It is finally time to show who you are and how good you really are. It is time to find out who is the best of the best in pvp. No more hiding behind warriors and waiting for mages to mana heal you. It is time for a 1v1 Tournament!

For more details and applications please see the forum post: here ("http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?85591-First-1v1-PvP-Event!!!&p=957687#post957687")

This page I will use for the purpose of posting and updating brackets. Expect the brackets to go live one hour before the start of the event. Please direct all questions, comments and entries to the forum post mentioned above.

View all Tournaments (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php)

Cavoc
02-05-2013, 07:25 PM
You may want to post this is the AL section.

Spyce
02-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Wrong section bro!

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
02-05-2013, 08:29 PM
Very interesting ill give yah that

Genuinous
02-05-2013, 09:02 PM
Oh I did not know this was linked to the PL thread. I have posted it in the Competition section, where there is no way to chose AL as a game. It was suggested to me to use to Competition section for the purpose of brackets. Looks like I'll have to do everything on the AL forums in the meanwhile... You guys just put up with this thread until it gets resolved :)

Cavoc
02-05-2013, 09:22 PM
Lol no probs! Just hope it doesn't get closed since it isn't pl related :p

TheBedtBird
02-05-2013, 10:02 PM
AL 1v1 pvp tourney would be a bit tricky to host, you would need like three people on each team to start the match, and since people live in different time zones then it would be hard to get all of the competitors in one game. But if you don't have 6 tourney people playing then the game wouldnt start.....yea confusing:) Remove the gates please sts, its kinda hard to see whos the best with them, even though we already know is (me):)

Multibird
02-05-2013, 10:34 PM
Go back to AL

Genuinous
02-06-2013, 04:22 AM
AL 1v1 pvp tourney would be a bit tricky to host, you would need like three people on each team to start the match, and since people live in different time zones then it would be hard to get all of the competitors in one game. But if you don't have 6 tourney people playing then the game wouldnt start.....yea confusing:) Remove the gates please sts, its kinda hard to see whos the best with them, even though we already know is (me):)

Yes it is going to be a bit tricky, but I believe that we can do it. On many occasions we have created rooms to use only for pvp. The difference is only that we will use it on a grand scale this time :) All we need is 2 competitors leaving the game, while the next two are joining in. As this is the first such attempt, we will see how it plays out. Also unfortunately we cannot accommodate players from all time zones, whoever is not online at the start of the event will not be able to participate.

Energizeric
02-06-2013, 05:04 AM
I think you need to have different competitions for each class. Otherwise you will most likely find all of the mages eliminated at the beginning, and the warriors will be leftover at the end. Either that or wait for them to do some more balancing and adjustments to PvP. I would guess that's probably coming soon anyway.

Genuinous
02-06-2013, 05:09 AM
I think you need to have different competitions for each class. Otherwise you will most likely find all of the mages eliminated at the beginning, and the warriors will be leftover at the end. Either that or wait for them to do some more balancing and adjustments to PvP. I would guess that's probably coming soon anyway.

With my mage I beat most of the warriors, I am not that afraid for that match up. Every class can beat every other if you play it smart and you know what you're doing. However builds against different classes (eg.: a warrior might prefer chest splitter against mages and windmill against rogues) do differ. So it will be interesting what players choose. I have faith that mages will last longer than that :)

Cero
02-06-2013, 06:42 AM
as 1v1 and seen a beast mage, Dingle. i agree mages will be on the top.