PDA

View Full Version : Mage pvp heals

Xbuddyjosh
02-05-2013, 07:41 PM
Part of my mage build includes heal, because it is a big part of pvp... It has cost me LOTS of deaths to as well; because I cast it and it failed to heal, but does not let me reuse, cuz it has to regenerate(even though it didnt even work) it has cost melons of deaths because it usually does not heal... However.. I have only noticed this issue In combat; it works when I am running freely. Any other mages experiencing life giver failure plz confirm so devs can maybe fix it

Thx
-xbuddy

Genuinous
02-05-2013, 08:02 PM
Stimes heal does fail. However most of the time skills fail when you try to cast it just before you get stunned. It happens with all kind of skills, but obviously heal and shield are most annoying. Also reason for failing heal can be lag (happened that my heal worked couple seconds later) and it's also annoying when you see yourself die under the green dome of heal. Yet I do not think these are bugs necessarily, rather just stuns and lags :)

Xbuddyjosh
02-05-2013, 09:20 PM
I think they should be fixed anyway, cuz matches are so fast u have to be quick; which will no work cuz of the stun

-xbuddy

clifle
02-06-2013, 05:27 AM
I realized if the opponent charged the killing skill before you charge heal, they will deal the damage before your hp recover, so that's the reason you see yourself die under the green dome of heal. Try use the heal without charging it may save your life sometimes.

Genuinous
02-06-2013, 05:55 AM
Uncharged heal is too weak... Also when you're in a group you want to mana heal, which requires charged heal. But for the record dying within the green circles is not that different :)