PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on Mage Cooldown...

TheBedtBird
02-05-2013, 09:52 PM
The cooldown on mage needs shortening. Yea I'm having a few problems healing myself, since we can't sure potions from char to char ( Which my warrior jas alot of hp potions ) then I think mage should have shorter heal cooldown. Maby like 2 seconss that would be nice:)

TEOKILLO
02-05-2013, 10:02 PM
Arent you a bird, not mage??

TheBedtBird
02-06-2013, 10:40 AM
No I'm a rogue(: Its sort of like a birdx but I tried a mage, and notice that its cooldown is looong, and needs shortening

Genuinous
02-06-2013, 12:47 PM
fyi: mage heal 15sec cooldown, rogue heal 15 sec cooldown, warrior heal 15 sec cool down. While all these heals add different amount of extra hp and extra bonuses, I think it's hard to find a better balance for healing :)

Energizeric
02-06-2013, 12:51 PM
It's crazy that warriors have the best heal skill. They also have the most health points, so overall that makes them the hardest to beat. It should be more balanced like in PL where the players that have the least health and lowest armor should have the best healing skill.

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 02:29 PM
shorter cooldowns but shorter stuns is fair enough for me :) i cant even kill a mage once i get stunned first so i think its already ok no need for change.