PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever try this trial play offer for AL

LwMark
02-05-2013, 10:27 PM
Its the creditscorepro offer.
It says get a copy of your credit score. Which they take a 1$ from you, Which gets donated to a donor charity. Then if you dont cancel within the 7 or 9days u get charged 19.99$ a month. Ive never done a free offer where they take money from u . Its usually if u dont cancel in time they start charging you. Im jist tryin to see if anyones ever dont it an had to pay the 1$. Obviously 1$ for 280 plat is a good deal, i just wana make sure legit before click that button

I usually like doing the trial ones then cancel, currently ive made over 500+ plat free from these. Ive yet to buy a single plat in AL.

So has anyone done it?

Also i was tryin to the stamps.com one for 120 plat i signed up with cc but then i didmt get the plat it says i had to download somethin but i camt find where to download it, so i have to cancel that one soon if i cant find the dowload button

Anyone ever do this one?

Also i use Android market so idk if on ios has same offers

abekrivy
02-05-2013, 10:57 PM
Nah, the only one I've done was the Discover it card application. Needed a spare credit card anyway. Got 1200 platinum from it.

I'll be sure to avoid the one you mentioned, though.

LwMark
02-05-2013, 11:00 PM
Well i just did the creditscorepro about tk log in an see if works

LwMark
02-05-2013, 11:03 PM
Yoo it works :) yayyyyyyy
Now time to go cancel it :) let me see if they only took a dollar out of my account though -.- lol

Yep it was only a 1$ woohoo

Jcyee
02-06-2013, 12:02 AM
WAIT WHAT?????????

You can just do the offer and cancel it and get loads of plat!?!?!?!?!?!? Wish I had a credit card...

I would just make sure that your personal information stays personal though

LwMark
02-06-2013, 12:16 AM
WAIT WHAT?????????

You can just do the offer and cancel it and get loads of plat!?!?!?!?!?!? Wish I had a credit card...

I would just make sure that your personal information stays personal though

783 purchased / 503 spent
Thats my history, i havent bought no plat at all.
I still have offers to do to, these are mostly from the trial ones which u can just cancel, simple, i make sure when i cancel i get confirmations, ive even called a couple companies to cancel an make sure, ive made so much free plat on here compared to PL.