PDA

View Full Version : New Leaderboard Stat

Energizeric
02-06-2013, 02:59 AM
There should be a new stat for PvP which is number of blows landed.

Sorcerers blows don't hit as hard, so we don't kill as much, and we have low armor, so we get killed more and are not able to carry the flag very effectively. But if they added this stat to the leaderboards, then sorcerers would have something we would actually be the best at. Plus it is an important stat. It shows how well you are able to land blows and at what frequency. If a blow is dodged or it misses then it doesn't count, only if it inflicts damage.

I tend to inflict lots of blows on enemies, but then a rogue will step in and steal the kill. This happens to sorcerers a lot. Sometimes there will be a major battle in the middle of the maze and I will land blow after blow, sometimes a couple of dozen, and when I look up after the rogues got all the kills. But obviously I caused very much of the damage. So there should be some stat that keeps track of that.

Kills are often times caused by a team effort, yet only the person who lands the last blow gets any stat bonus for it. If this stat were added, it would make every blow count. I just wonder if STS keeps track of such data, or has the capability to do so.

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 02:26 PM
how about stats for ASSISTS. its always been last hit=kill.you cant change that.its just plain wrong if its damage base (kinda funny actually ex. you are following intently a toon, killed it without any help but didnt know that toon was dealt 2/3 already before you actually engage it and the name that will register isnt yours)