PDA

View Full Version : Caught in The Act?

Ruejade
02-06-2013, 07:57 AM
Stumbled upon something today lol....

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y502/RueJade/93682a9ffa5acaff5106ab2cb5e1d8e7_zps04f09b09.jpg

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y502/RueJade/88fc2cee0c77f2b416ae869a58ee571f_zpsce632691.jpg

It's just my assumption, but I think if you put more of your team mates in the other spawn room, all enemies will spawn in the room with less enemies?

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y502/RueJade/96b395a8640617db0290647173e4ff8b_zpsdf39c2c1.jpg

And yup, I farmed... A bit... They're afk lol

http://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y502/RueJade/a2ca89bc81a067951880e30af4374b37_zps94212972.jpg

Then somehow they left....T.T

Just wanted to share this lol...Q.Q don't bash me..
I'm just excited seeing this for the first time..

Madstar
02-06-2013, 08:04 AM
Perfect catch. Finally people will now realise that Langzi DOES farm ALL HIS KILLS and SHARES ACCOUNTS and everyone knows this. I want him deleted of the leaderboards so bad.

gundamsone
02-06-2013, 08:10 AM
Did Langzi react? or stay dead?
and did those naked toons repeatedly spawn afterwards?

Farming is one thing but afk botting is something else

Testi
02-06-2013, 08:10 AM
Is the 'best' poker player the guy that has an uncanny knack for keeping track of cards played, unplayed and the odds? Or, is it the guy with 2 aces up his sleeve?

Ruejade
02-06-2013, 08:24 AM
They stay dead. Langzi stays dead too after I killed him. 0 reaction lol. I think he fainted momentarily from shock? But when I entered the game I died immediately lol. Killed him instantly after I respawned, so I couldn't analyze the movement of the toon, my bad.
And testi, I don't get you lol....

Anuvastar
02-06-2013, 08:29 AM
ohhh brothaa i hate that dude

gundamsone
02-06-2013, 08:31 AM
So friends who give frees warrants a ban?
If you ban him you'd have to be fair and ball all those who farmed freebies no matter what the amount
sooooooooooo...i'm not sure how this one will turn out since stuff like this happens all the time in other Legends games and mmos.

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 08:37 AM
by the look of all the naked enemies, this is definitely farming.ive seen one post also about the twink guy doing the same with two naked toons. Ive seen a lot of toons go naked in pvp but usually only 1 out of 5.the chance to get at least 3 naked toons is already a bit unusual.how much more suspicious is 5 naked toons going against the "top" ex-banned player.

nobody cares, not even sts cares. ill stop caring too until sts will do something about it :)

Yoho
02-06-2013, 08:58 AM
if that's legal, PvP LB shouldn't even exist

Madstar
02-06-2013, 09:18 AM

This.

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 09:20 AM

true :) i aint even mad if they scrap that one.

Cero
02-06-2013, 09:37 AM
>.>
*calls CSI*
<.<

gundamsone
02-06-2013, 09:38 AM
>.>
*calls CSI*
<.<
>.>
*calls RCMP*
<.<

Leex
02-06-2013, 09:40 AM
*calls STS

LangZi

Testi
02-06-2013, 09:50 AM
My point Ruejade was essentially: What is actually accomplished by being 'the best' if you had to get the title by hook and crook. I guess I just don't get why folks put so much effort into dishonest methods to get on the LB's when the end result is the loss of stature suffered by the LB's in general.

Cero
02-06-2013, 09:55 AM
My point Ruejade was essentially: What is actually accomplished by being 'the best' if you had to get the title by hook and crook. I guess I just don't get why folks put so much effort into dishonest methods to get on the LB's when the end result is the loss of stature suffered by the LB's in general.

i dont see anything wrong of what he is doing.sts ddnt say anything that farming isnt allowed.
he/she jusy outsmarted everyone. s/he uses the quickest method to boost kills.

look at pve many people farms but noone bothers. Just like patrick,who uses methods to boost kills fast and go for repeating daily bard quest than diving in tomb's mobs.

Genuinous
02-06-2013, 10:05 AM
i dont see anything wrong of what he is doing.sts ddnt say anything that farming isnt allowed.

look at pve many people farms but noone bothers.

The two are quite different. PvP is meant to be against other ACTUAL players and not farming yourself. I find it sad and disgusting at the same time as well as really unfair. It is not said anywhere that this is not allowed, however quite obviously it can be considered cheating.

All said there is not much to do about this but dislike the players who do this and find them for 1v1 so you can beat their cheating *** :)

Guess this thread might be closed as well soon...

Cero
02-06-2013, 10:07 AM
yes i agree pve and pvp are different but we're talking about farming kills which connects the two.

ps. i edit my previews post. pls read it back:)

Madstar
02-06-2013, 10:08 AM
If Spacetime Studios allow farming accounts like this for PvP leaderboards, they should just TAKE AWAY the CTF leaderboards. If they don't, it's not Langzi's fault BUT Spacetime Studios fault. I agree with myself, I would do the same as Langzi and I know you guys would, just for the leaderboards. Nuff'Said.

Cero
02-06-2013, 10:15 AM
If Spacetime Studios allow farming accounts like this for PvP leaderboards, they should just TAKE AWAY the CTF leaderboards. If they don't, it's not Langzi's fault BUT Spacetime Studios fault. I agree with myself, I would do the same as Langzi and I know you guys would, just for the leaderboards. Nuff'Said.

yea. like what i was saying.
he ddnt cheat or kills arent legit. sts allowed it to be. he just done it before anyone else

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 10:17 AM

i aint even mad at him. its not his fault.if i have the same resources i would also do the same as long as its not against TOS and because of the leaderboards. Scrap that LB and we could play the best CTF there is. <update maps please :) >

Madstar
02-06-2013, 10:19 AM
i aint even mad at him. its not his fault.if i have the same resources i would also do the same as long as its not against TOS and because of the leaderboards. Scrap that LB and we could play the best CTF there is. <update maps please :) >

It is not against the Terms of Service, so go and have fun mate!

Testi
02-06-2013, 10:20 AM
I never said anyone should be banned. The point is that farming your own alts may be allowed, but the act devalues the reward.

Testi
02-06-2013, 10:22 AM
Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start. Woot I'm the best at Super Contra.

Madstar
02-06-2013, 10:23 AM
but the act devalues the reward.

Gotta agree with this. Nothing against you Lang, but if you do get the PvP reward, I think some drama and complaints will overtake us. And many people will turn crazy/mad/psycho.

Aeoros
02-06-2013, 10:26 AM
Not sure if this is terms and conditions, but all the serious pvp'ers have no respect for him anyway. Met him in a normal pvp match, he's worse than the average rogue. Nuff said.

BIG P.S. and edit
If you want PvP leaderboards to truly be about skill, the rewards should be based on actual tournaments as opposed to farming kills. Disappointed with how they've set it up for the leaderboards but yeh, anyone with half an idea of what people are doing can look past it.

Madstar
02-06-2013, 10:27 AM
Not sure if this is terms and conditions, but all the serious pvp'ers have no respect for him anyway. Met him in a normal pvp match, he's worse than the average rogue. Nuff said.

Hi, i've heard a lot about you for the same things. Bye.

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 10:33 AM

another challenge?LOL

Avshow
02-06-2013, 10:34 AM
lol this is great fun.........

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 10:34 AM
It is not against the Terms of Service, so go and have fun mate!

like ive said, i dont have the resources. and, i want to have fun :)

Aeoros
02-06-2013, 10:39 AM

As in that thread some other guy posted up? I take it as a compliment =D

Edit: Wait, same things? That was some dude complaining about hax, not farming kills

Madstar
02-06-2013, 10:51 AM
like ive said, i dont have the resources. and, i want to have fun :)

Then go have fun instead of wasting your time making the same threads all the time. :)

As in that thread some other guy posted up? I take it as a compliment =D

Edit: Wait, same things? That was some dude complaining about hax, not farming kills

If you take it as a compliment, the conversation should now end. :)

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 10:56 AM
Then go have fun instead of wasting your time making the same threads all the time. :)

that escalated quickly, i also take it as a compliment that people take time to read my posts :)

Aeoros
02-06-2013, 10:58 AM

Someone complaining that you're hacking when legit... Why not take it as a positive? xD

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 10:58 AM
how did the 1v1 end by the way?

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 11:02 AM
Someone complaining that you're hacking when legit... Why not take it as a positive? xD

i get that a lot, been called a lot.talks about scripting,etc.i didnt even have the lightest clue what scripting is.and i play in an android :) and im no programmer of some sort i dont have any clue with hacks or anything. (except ive memorized GTAs cheat codes before) LOL!

Aeoros
02-06-2013, 11:06 AM
i get that a lot, been called a lot.talks about scripting,etc.i didnt even have the lightest clue what scripting is.and i play in an android :) and im no programmer of some sort i dont have any clue with hacks or anything. (except ive memorized GTAs cheat codes before) LOL!

Lol... Got to the point where some dude made a forum post about it and quite a few people inside were getting whole guilds to report me o.O...
Annoyed at first but now its just lol....

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 11:15 AM
Lol... Got to the point where some dude made a forum post about it and quite a few people inside were getting whole guilds to report me o.O...
Annoyed at first but now its just lol....

watch out ima report you also.for your coolness LOL

GoodSyntax
02-06-2013, 11:28 AM
My Rogue just died from overexposure to pure awesomeness...

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 07:15 PM
spider, i am sure u made your point. everyone in this game has a different objective. for me, i just wanna head there and be there, as long i dont go against the rules. my kills were legit at the start, not farmed, but due to (dont know what) reasons, it was not updated periodically at LB, and when my name flew up suddenly, i get all sorts of nonsense from ppl at the start of my log in till i log out. i tried to explain but all i get is all sh!t. i lost my fair share of fun when all these kids (not mentioning names) didnt even find out whats going on in the 1st place and since who cares, why-shld-i kicks in. and to the rest of you, hopefully my farming act is worse than the harrassment act STS stated. if not to STS, i am looking at going away with u guys. SS taken.2408324084

i was about to believe.anyway its what makes you happy so be it.

Jcyee
02-06-2013, 11:08 PM
As much as you guys may dislike Langzi, there's really no rule against kill farming and there's not much STS can do about it. Lots of us get too caught up in the leaderboards including those of us on and off of it. Personally, I think any type of PvP or CTF leaderboard should be removed as we are seeing people react so strongly to the current situation.

Bootdaddy
02-06-2013, 11:14 PM
As much as you guys may dislike Langzi, there's really no rule against kill farming and there's not much STS can do about it. Lots of us get too caught up in the leaderboards including those of us on and off of it. Personally, I think any type of PvP or CTF leaderboard should be removed as we are seeing people react so strongly to the current situation.
But why would people try so hard for some game?

Jcyee
02-06-2013, 11:18 PM
But why would people try so hard for some game?

For fun.

I mean, he's one person on the leaderboards. If someone really wants to be on the leaderboards, go for it. No one is stopping them.

just comment
02-06-2013, 11:36 PM
for me,this is not cheating at all ...
if anyone say this is cheat, unfair, etc ..
how about buying gold ??
that is the same with typing "greedisgood" at warcraft 3, or other code in other game..
but it's ok if you buy gold, we don't need to flame anybody for buying gold, and so do this farming, we don't need to flame anybody for doing this ...

spiderpig
02-07-2013, 12:17 AM
for me,this is not cheating at all ...
if anyone say this is cheat, unfair, etc ..
how about buying gold ??
that is the same with typing "greedisgood" at warcraft 3, or other code in other game..
but it's ok if you buy gold, we don't need to flame anybody for buying gold, and so do this farming, we don't need to flame anybody for doing this ...

buying gold? what do you mean?

Jcyee
02-07-2013, 02:02 AM
buying gold? what do you mean?

You can buy gold with plat I thnk, at least you can in PL. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if this option exists in AL as I don't remember ever seeing this O.o If it does exist, it's expensive. I wouldn't suggest doing it unless you have access to unlimited plat...

Dreuefesie
02-07-2013, 02:53 AM
You can buy gold with plat I thnk, at least you can in PL. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if this option exists in AL as I don't remember ever seeing this O.o If it does exist, it's expensive. I wouldn't suggest doing it unless you have access to unlimited plat...
It does exist. 1 plat is equal to 1k gold when you convert it.

Kill farming really does annoy me... many people work hard perfecting their pvp skills and gear. Then some has to take the easiest way. I know there is no rule against it and everything, but it's just not cool.

I'm glad that there are 25 spots on the leader boards so that everyone can see where they are really at.

pilon
02-07-2013, 03:38 AM
haha farming kills like that is so vain, whats the point ? be number one in a game lb ? but hey, each time u see ur name on this lb u just know its a fake, its a liar, u can lie to the whole server but how could u lie to yourself... pointless

Darko
02-07-2013, 04:25 AM
People will always do this. .in sl with pvp k/d ratio people killed guildies... also for most deaths... the problem is not lb... the problem is rewarding it with banner imo.. and stats to me honestly mean nothing. .. whenever I see a tank with low deaths in pvp I laugh. .. a tank supports his team takes on damage so the mages don't get touched and rouge cleans it up. All the pvp stats are lame cause everybody can manipulate them....I think overall team ctf wins should be counted....our team guild stats....

just comment
02-07-2013, 05:08 AM
hope this thread closed very soon . .
because this is pointless topic from jealous person who act as a police or as a judge to this game . .
ban farmer, unfair, i work hard but get less than farmer, remove lb, no fun anymore etc . .
are you the law maker ?
are you game maker ?
are you fun maker to all AL player ?
this is about your jealousy which ruin your own fun .
because many other AL player having fun just by playing ctf no matter their name listed to LB or not . .
so i suggest developer to focus your energy to another fun feature for AL, not focusing all your energy to solve jealous people's whine . .
25 people expect to bring back their own fun on ctf, but thousands people expect to have more fun on AL . .

pilon
02-07-2013, 05:28 AM
who talked about ban ? jealous ? jealous about what ? jealous about a guy farming himself all day long... i dun ask for a ban, he dun deserve it but i can laugh at him coz hes really really funny when u think about it. keep on argue, i keep on laugh.

Ruejade
02-07-2013, 05:32 AM
^Dear just comment, all your posts are about langzi lol. Why purposely make an account just to argue for him, umm, them?

Madstar
02-07-2013, 06:21 AM
^Dear just comment, all your posts are about langzi lol. Why purposely make an account just to argue for him, umm, them?

I'd greatly thank this post if I could. :)

nicoB
02-07-2013, 08:33 AM
i dont think he should be banned or anything like you guys are sasying. hes not actually cheating

Walkhardd
02-07-2013, 09:01 AM
Banned? No.

Unfriended/ignored by everyone? Yes.

Have fun playing with yourself, weirdo.

Cero
02-07-2013, 11:21 AM
Banned? No.

O.o

affected much.

Disko
02-07-2013, 11:23 AM
Whats a leaderboard, and why should we care? As the age-old online saying goes "if you dont like it, dont click it!" Seems there are ways to rig just about every factor of the LB, so let those 12 people who really care have at it, and be super proud of themselves!

Anyway, thanks for this heads up Rue, I have just lost a bit more faith in humanity... lol

Aeroflame
02-07-2013, 11:48 AM
so... what's the point of this then?

Walkhardd
02-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Banned? No.

O.o

affected much.

Yes. Haven't slept in days.

really
02-07-2013, 01:07 PM
I've seen other 'big names' do the same thing. Then they cry and leave when they are killed. I've also seen names that we all would recognize get killed and then go revenge/spawn kill the other person 3-4 times. Things ain't always what they seem on the LB.

Raxin
02-07-2013, 04:34 PM
Rawr so controversial

Samhayne
02-07-2013, 05:43 PM
Thread closed.