PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Vanity advice? Set bonus?

Chopper
02-06-2013, 08:08 AM
OK, i read the guides and announcements but i must be missing something or too noob...

I finally purchased the green set. I equipped it and have the green dragon pet. No bonus.

From the handy guide, it seems you can craft it into regular vanities and stash the bonus across characters but i did that and i still get no bonus. I get the cool smoke effect, etc. but not bonus at all.

Is the requirement now that it HAS to be forged into a ring to get the bonus? I thought the set was enough to wear on top as non-sellable vanities.

Some helpful advice for a dragon set noob would be much appreciated! :)

Griffinfan
02-06-2013, 08:45 AM
If you craft the dragon into vanitys, the Vanitys themselves no longer carry any bonus, though you can stash them. You will now get a "Green dragon ring" which will carry the bonus but is not stashable.

ArtofWar
02-06-2013, 08:47 AM
Maybe this helps:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78184-Guide-to-Elite-Level-Cap-and-Dragon-Vanity-Bonuses

Chopper
02-06-2013, 09:21 AM
thanks.

Weird. I dont have the bonus before crafting even though i have the smoke and all the pieces. I wasnt sure if i had to craft to get the bonus.

Chopper
02-06-2013, 01:59 PM
Ah, i got it. Misread the guide a bit.

I didnt see the ring dropped into my inventory when i put the pieces on. Now i can combine it with my Valiant Glory ring and add the bonuses up. Too bad we dont have more than one finger to wear rings with LOL

DocDoBig
02-06-2013, 02:11 PM
yeah Fusionstrike has pro-guides to that

vle_hoang
02-06-2013, 07:32 PM
Ah, i got it. Misread the guide a bit.

I didnt see the ring dropped into my inventory when i put the pieces on. Now i can combine it with my Valiant Glory ring and add the bonuses up. Too bad we dont have more than one finger to wear rings with LOL

gotta crafted ur dragon set first to get the ring, and btw http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78184-Guide-to-Elite-Level-Cap-and-Dragon-Vanity-Bonuses have wrong description on the 4 rings green, red, blue, gold ring, they have all 5% hit + the bonus as show in the thread.