PDA

View Full Version : From 24k ctf kills up to 33k in less than 12 hours

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 08:17 AM
I cant even get a thousand playing straight for 6-8 hours.

Im not blaming him tho, im blaming sts.

im just trying to support those trying their best to keep up.they are playing their as* out.

anyway, i know its not a big deal.,nobody cares. but i still hope sts will do something about it.

for the best CTF experience,sorry ctf kills and flag LB players, i propose to remove the LB for ctf kills and flags and change it to games won (getting the last flag so theres less chance of premeditated farming). no flag LB so the intention of every player is to win the game for the team and not to be on the LB.

lets just say, you recognize the current batch of LB'ers so their efforts are not wasted and then change the whole system.

STS please dont ruin the whole CAPTURE THE FLAG EXPERIENCE. we love the game but currently its just not right.

PLS READ THE WHOLE POST BEFORE MAKING JUDGEMENTS.THIS ISNT ABOUT THE PROBLEM WITH FARMING. THIS ISNT ABOUT A SPECIFIC PERSON. THIS IS FOR STS AND FOR ALL PLAYERS WHO WANTS FUN BACK TO THE CTF GAME.

Madstar
02-06-2013, 08:20 AM
I don't understand WHY is that guy still in Game?! Ban him already. He's completely ridiculous.

gundamsone
02-06-2013, 08:22 AM
you rant in 99% of your threads >.>

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 08:23 AM
you rant in 99% of your threads >.>

freedom of expression :)

gundamsone
02-06-2013, 08:58 AM
rants are spam in a sense
same threads, same issues
take your concerns to sts support

Yoho
02-06-2013, 09:04 AM

lol, we are here to discuss, stop whining

gundamsone
02-06-2013, 09:10 AM
lol, we are here to discuss, stop whining

Babybentley
02-06-2013, 09:11 AM
Please do something for this insane ctf killing its a abusing of pvp... One person is using 10multiple accnts to raise the kills.. Langzi come to real pvp see how real player kick the *** there.. Get 1kill fairly please dev do something for this applejaq is real winner for this ctf kills have always seen applejaq in pvp

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 09:18 AM

you have the option not to read this.nobody forced you to read my posts.

gundamsone
02-06-2013, 09:26 AM
you have the option not to read this.nobody forced you to read my posts.
Here it is in Spider-tougne CLOGGING 1ST PAGE BUMPING DOWN LEGITIMATE THREADS

Cero
02-06-2013, 09:26 AM
spider, just drop it bro.

farming kills isnt wrong or not allowed. so what of they farmed and hug the #1 spot. Its a game and thats how they play it. STS ddnt say "no farming kills/flags, be legit etc etc"

If you hate it and will make threads again and again with the same thought and shout out. its just useless, unless STS make a "NO FARMING kills/flags"

im not sure but making this kinds of thread makes me think you also wants to HUG the #1spot. js

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 09:46 AM
spider, just drop it bro.

farming kills isnt wrong or not allowed. so what of they farmed and hug the #1 spot. Its a game and thats how they play it. STS ddnt say "no farming kills/flags, be legit etc etc"

If you hate it and will make threads again and again with the same thought and shout out. its just useless, unless STS make a "NO FARMING kills/flags"

im not sure but making this kinds of thread makes me think you also wants to HUG the #1spot. js

hmm, as i said i dont really care.let them farm, they are the ones losing all the fun. but what im trying to point out to sts is the change they should be making to make CTF a FUN game and not just about the leaderboards. yeah, i know I can make it fun if i chose to but then again that wont work if i will be the only one trying to play a team based strategy and everybody else just kill, be killed, leave games.should i play with only imaginary teammates coz everybody else is busy doing their stuff snd not teaming up for the purpose of winning?.nah. thats what im trying to point out, let the farming guy be, its his life.but we need to make CTF fun again.

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 09:52 AM
Here it is in Spider-tougne CLOGGING 1ST PAGE BUMPING DOWN LEGITIMATE THREADS

somehow, your constant reply helps with it.

Leex
02-06-2013, 09:57 AM
spider, i am sure u made your point. everyone in this game has a different objective. for me, i just wanna head there and be there, as long i dont go against the rules. my kills were legit at the start, not farmed, but due to (dont know what) reasons, it was not updated periodically at LB, and when my name flew up suddenly, i get all sorts of nonsense from ppl at the start of my log in till i log out. i tried to explain but all i get is all sh!t. i lost my fair share of fun when all these kids (not mentioning names) didnt even find out whats going on in the 1st place and since who cares, why-shld-i kicks in. and to the rest of you, hopefully my farming act is worse than the harrassment act STS stated. if not to STS, i am looking at going away with u guys. SS taken.

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 10:08 AM
spider, i am sure u made your point. everyone in this game has a different objective. for me, i just wanna head there and be there, as long i dont go against the rules. my kills were legit at the start, not farmed, but due to (dont know what) reasons, it was not updated periodically at LB, and when my name flew up suddenly, i get all sorts of nonsense from ppl at the start of my log in till i log out. i tried to explain but all i get is all sh!t. i lost my fair share of fun when all these kids (not mentioning names) didnt even find out whats going on in the 1st place and since who cares, why-shld-i kicks in. and to the rest of you, hopefully my farming act is worse than the harrassment act STS stated. if not to STS, i am looking at going away with u guys. SS taken.

thats too bad.i was asking sts to remove LB for ctf kills and flags.then there would be no more nonsense in ctf.only fun.that would be awesome right?im in LB too, worked hard for it.but if they remove it,i aint even mad.

Leex
02-06-2013, 10:13 AM
yeap!

Madstar
02-06-2013, 10:28 AM
I'd suggest to close this thread, or it will end up in some drama again. We don't need this. I will Private Message the awesome Delphina.

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 10:31 AM
hmm, like i said, this thread isnt about ^^.

DEVS/mods are you even reading this?
say yo!

Madstar
02-06-2013, 10:48 AM
hmm, like i said, this thread isnt about ^^.

DEVS/mods are you even reading this?
say yo!

Isn't about ''^^'' maybe. But will end up like ''^^'' soon.

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 10:53 AM
Isn't about ''^^'' maybe. But will end up like ''^^'' soon.

i wanna hear mods say yo! we heard yah boy. :)

Madstar
02-06-2013, 11:47 AM
i wanna hear mods say yo! we heard yah boy. :)

They will more likely say ''thread closed'' IMO. :devilish:

Marrypoppins
02-06-2013, 12:06 PM
Wow is all I have to say! I haven't been watching lb cause I could absolutely careless to be on it, but that guys a joke. I feel bad for him cause he's clearly using multiple devices to farm kills. Prob got his moms phone with an account in other spawn lmfao. Instead of complaining though. Just feel bad for the poor lad that life is so bad that its that important for em to be #1 on lb

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 12:23 PM
Wow is all I have to say! I haven't been watching lb cause I could absolutely careless to be on it, but that guys a joke. I feel bad for him cause he's clearly using multiple devices to farm kills. Prob got his moms phone with an account in other spawn lmfao. Instead of complaining though. Just feel bad for the poor lad that life is so bad that its that important for em to be #1 on lb
he just agreed to scrap the LB for ctf. its a start :)

Energizeric
02-06-2013, 01:03 PM
How about a simple rule that you can only kill the same character a certain number of times in a certain time period. For example, let's make it 25 times in an hour. So if you kill the same character 30 times in an hour, only the first 25 count. That way you can't farm kills from the same character over and over. Of course someone could make lots of extra toons, but it would make it more difficult to farm kills. And for those of us who just join random games, we are never going to kill the same person that many times in such a short period anyway. This is not a perfect solution, but should help.

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 02:09 PM
How about a simple rule that you can only kill the same character a certain number of times in a certain time period. For example, let's make it 25 times in an hour. So if you kill the same character 30 times in an hour, only the first 25 count. That way you can't farm kills from the same character over and over. Of course someone could make lots of extra toons, but it would make it more difficult to farm kills. And for those of us who just join random games, we are never going to kill the same person that many times in such a short period anyway. This is not a perfect solution, but should help.
if you dont give them the reason to farm then nobody would farm :) scrap LBfor ctf.

D-:
02-06-2013, 04:12 PM
Get off Yolo. Stop adding him and Langzi in your threads and banning them or blaming on sts.

Tell me this: HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOUR GAMEPLAY? It doesn't. You play the game you want to, and others will play how THEY want to. I'm so tired of your worthless threads over this crap. Just STOP.

Bebsi
02-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Well, yea lol
I noticed that he made a quick jump within a day.
When I PVP I get a few hundred kills per day, so I guess even the best players get maybe 1-2k a day?

But Justg once said it... a system that can be abused will be abused, simple as that.
Ur voicing concerns cause ur on the lb and others don't care cause they see no way to get on the lb or its just not important for them xD
Maybe sts can come up with a solution who knows ^_^

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Well, yea lol
I noticed that he made a quick jump within a day.
When I PVP I get a few hundred kills per day, so I guess even the best players get maybe 1-2k a day?

But Justg once said it... a system that can be abused will be abused, simple as that.
Ur voicing concerns cause ur on the lb and others don't care cause they see no way to get on the lb or its just not important for them xD
Maybe sts can come up with a solution who knows ^_^

im not voicing my concern because im on LB.i even proposed to scrap it.i want to play what you call a very fun and thrilling game of capture the flag.

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 04:49 PM
Get off Yolo. Stop adding him and Langzi in your threads and banning them or blaming on sts.

Tell me this: HOW DOES IT AFFECT YOUR GAMEPLAY? It doesn't. You play the game you want to, and others will play how THEY want to. I'm so tired of your worthless threads over this crap. Just STOP.

nobody force you to read this crap. how do you supposed change will happen if nobody will claim somethings wrong and wants a fix. we want a fun game of CTF but we couldnt because people are busy trying to get on LB and quitting everytime. i supposed you didnt read the whole posts and just made a rash judgement. I SAID AND WAS SAYING THIS ISNT ABOUT LANGZI, YOLO, ALL TWINKS, ALL FARMERS,ETC. This is for those who want a fun ctf! ive been saying if its fun for you to have a nice killstreak and a nice k/d then let it be but a CTF is a CTF and not about somebodys kd or killstreak.

and to answer your question, yes it affects gameplay since whole ctf system is a mess because people forget the whole point of CTF because of lack of team play occurs.

this is beta i know thats why this post is here so that sts will be able to read it.

READ FIRST AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND

AND READ EVERYTHING"

D-:
02-06-2013, 05:23 PM
It doesn't affect YOUR gameplay. Unless you want to get 1 on LB legit, it doesn't affect your gameplay.

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 07:06 PM
It doesn't affect YOUR gameplay. Unless you want to get 1 on LB legit, it doesn't affect your gameplay.

what in "i want LB scrap and i dont care about LB" dont you understand?

Oskitopee
02-06-2013, 07:29 PM
Seeing the bigger picture, rather than the small one (guy farming kills), its more than just lb affecting gameplay. Its that the only thing that stands out about one individually is the ratio of k/d. That's all that others will see when one is inspected. Naturally, ppl are self conscious about their looks, so they want good kills and less deaths, with no regard for captures. I thinks its more than lb making CTF a non-CTF experience, its that upon inspection, ppl notice our k/d ratio. What should be done is remove our stats from other's inspection, so that ppl will play for fun.

D-:
02-06-2013, 07:30 PM
what in "i want LB scrap and i dont care about LB" dont you understand?

Guess I must be stupid.

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 07:40 PM
Seeing the bigger picture, rather than the small one (guy farming kills), its more than just lb affecting gameplay. Its that the only thing that stands out about one individually is the ratio of k/d. That's all that others will see when one is inspected. Naturally, ppl are self conscious about their looks, so they want good kills and less deaths, with no regard for captures. I thinks its more than lb making CTF a non-CTF experience, its that upon inspection, ppl notice our k/d ratio. What should be done is remove our stats from other's inspection, so that ppl will play for fun.

how on earth do people like you understand what im trying to say and others do not? scrap LB, private stats (youre the only one able to see your stats)= no deescrimination during teaming up, no individual glory and most specially there would be teamwork.

Oskitopee
02-06-2013, 07:45 PM
people like you

What is meant by this??

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 07:57 PM
What is meant by this??

i meant that as a compliment. people dont easily get the whole picture im trying to point out.only a FEW does and you are one of them.thanks.

Aeoros
02-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Support for CtF LB to be removed... Just turned into a joke now

gundamsone
02-06-2013, 08:04 PM
LB's arnt the problem
The real problem is the banners that will be given to #1 placeholders.

Leaderboards have been around in pocket legends pvp for along along time and most of those on the list have farmed to a certain extent during their pvp career BUT NO ONE COMPLAINS
WHY? BECAUSE NO REWARDS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH BEING TOP

Oskitopee
02-06-2013, 08:05 PM
i meant that as a compliment. people dont easily get the whole picture im trying to point out.only a FEW does and you are one of them.thanks.

Ahhh lol. XD
The only downside to the personal stats is that ppl would start wondering, "what's the point of playing anymore? I'm not getting a reward or anything, and nobody will know how awesome I am if they can't see my stats." A solution to this would be having PvP tourneys hosted by STS in which winners receive exclusive prizes. Or an honor points system like the bard stories in which we get honor points which can be spent on exclusive vanities or gold, but nothing that can change stats, as ppl who can't play tourneys would suffer.

Jcyee
02-06-2013, 11:13 PM
Nothing you do will lead to him being banned. It's not against the rules so it isn't a bannable offense. Yea the kills may not be legit. yea we may not be his biggest fan. But just deal with it. I don't understand how 1 person that you hardly know can ruin your gameplay experience. Just look past it. If you see him in a game you're in, leave. After all, if there aren't enough players on his team, he can't start the match.

spiderpig
02-07-2013, 01:01 AM
Nothing you do will lead to him being banned. It's not against the rules so it isn't a bannable offense. Yea the kills may not be legit. yea we may not be his biggest fan. But just deal with it. I don't understand how 1 person that you hardly know can ruin your gameplay experience. Just look past it. If you see him in a game you're in, leave. After all, if there aren't enough players on his team, he can't start the match.

pls read whole post.its not about langzi (altho the title might suggest so),its about getting the best out of ctf and the changed sts should do to make it possible. what do you think about the ctf system?do you feel something wrong with the experience?yes, i do. i cant see the point of capturing the flag for the team when i dont see any point of doing it.let the flag bearing warriors deal with it while ill do whats the next best thing out there to do,get some kills.winning?nobody cares.its chaos.no strategy, no suspense, no thrill (specially randoms).if you try to make a group for ctf it would only take 1 min before all random opponents leave.so, wheres the fun? thats why we make suggestions.we could either be wrong or right but in the end at least we tried.

let langzi be, (altho its fun to see him lie about his activities "guild event" so he says).if its isnt against TOS then let him be.too much work for a piece of pixeled banner. ( he wont have problem filling up a room by the way he even wants me out of the room)

Yoho
02-07-2013, 01:37 AM
It's not about langzi, it's about common sense. If someone publicly farms kills and that's suggested normal and 'not against TOS', then TOS should be changed towards proper treatment of farmers.

Suggestions to avoid abuse (assuming CTF is a team-based game)
1. Autobalance team (yes, it's hard to trap in one team with friends, but for that matter Custom Games should be implemented; Playing CG you don't get any points, wins, etc, you play for fun with your friends or train with your team for tourneys)
2. CTF leaderboard only for wins in CTF, thus you can see 'most valuable' player
3. For CTF Kills - Deathmatch mode (or 1v1, with system like in Starcraft ladder)

Imwatchingyou
02-07-2013, 01:38 AM
I cant even get a thousand playing straight for 6-8 hours.

Im not blaming him tho, im blaming sts.

im just trying to support those trying their best to keep up.they are playing their as* out.

anyway, i know its not a big deal.,nobody cares. but i still hope sts will do something about it.

I care deeply. That person who got all those CTF flags in such a short amount of time is considered to be boosting. No human being can even do this that fast. All it takes is dummy accounts to accumulate those type of numbers, thus exploit. It should be a ban able offense. STS has been turning a blind eye on people scripting and exploiting. Ticket support doesn't cut it with me. To me, that's like having a cop coming up to me in whispers explaining how we can just forget this without getting the pblic to know what really happened.

Shameful. The public must know. The power goes to the gamers, not the developers. Viva la gamers!

Yoho
02-07-2013, 01:46 AM
I care deeply. That person who got all those CTF flags in such a short amount of time is considered to be boosting. No human being can even do this that fast. All it takes is dummy accounts to accumulate those type of numbers, thus exploit. It should be a ban able offense. STS has been turning a blind eye on people scripting and exploiting. Ticket support doesn't cut it with me. To me, that's like having a cop coming up to me in whispers explaining how we can just forget this without getting the pblic to know what really happened.

Shameful. The public must know. The power goes to the gamers, not the developers. Viva la gamers!

Cool, you started post with the game-topic, and ended with a call for Revolution :D

spiderpig
02-07-2013, 02:06 AM
It's not about langzi, it's about common sense. If someone publicly farms kills and that's suggested normal and 'not against TOS', then TOS should be changed towards proper treatment of farmers.

Suggestions to avoid abuse (assuming CTF is a team-based game)
1. Autobalance team (yes, it's hard to trap in one team with friends, but for that matter Custom Games should be implemented; Playing CG you don't get any points, wins, etc, you play for fun with your friends or train with your team for tourneys)
2. CTF leaderboard only for wins in CTF, thus you can see 'most valuable' player
3. For CTF Kills - Deathmatch mode (or 1v1, with system like in Starcraft ladder)

thanks!great ideas man :)

pilon
02-07-2013, 03:44 AM
farming kills is not illegal but this way wit naked toons is so funny n so ridiculous. this guy would get respect by being at lb he just get... shame

Madstar
02-07-2013, 03:49 AM
Leave it!

pilon
02-07-2013, 03:56 AM
Leave it!

no way, this guy get caugh in a screen where hes obviously killing himself in a massiv alts system... really ??? who can really do that ???

Darko
02-07-2013, 04:11 AM
Ctf wins should be on lb....

Madstar
02-07-2013, 04:16 AM
no way, this guy get caugh in a screen where hes obviously killing himself in a massiv alts system... really ??? who can really do that ???

So what? Are you jealous? Get over it. Stop causing drama, it is not against the Terms of Service so quit whining about it.

just comment
02-07-2013, 04:44 AM
I don't understand WHY is that guy still in Game?! Ban him already. He's completely ridiculous.

banned for something ridiculous ? ?
then you're the person who has to be banned, because you're ridiculous . .
farming happened everywhere, fun or not fun is depend on the player, if you're not jealous for lb, and play ctf just for fun, it will be fun . .
but in fact, your jealousy ruin the fun of your ctf . .
so be mature and stop being jealous . .

just comment
02-07-2013, 05:11 AM
hope this thread closed very soon . .
because this is pointless topic from jealous person who act as a police or as a judge to this game . .
ban farmer, unfair, i work hard but get less than farmer, remove lb, no fun anymore etc . .
are you the law maker ?
are you game maker ?
are you fun maker to all AL player ?
this is about your jealousy which ruin your own fun .
because many other AL player having fun just by playing ctf no matter their name listed to LB or not . .
so i suggest developer to focus your energy to another fun feature for AL, not focusing all your energy to solve jealous people's whine . .
25 people expect to bring back their own fun on ctf, but thousands people expect to have more fun on AL . .

Madstar
02-07-2013, 06:20 AM
banned for something ridiculous ? ?
then you're the person who has to be banned, because you're ridiculous . .
farming happened everywhere, fun or not fun is depend on the player, if you're not jealous for lb, and play ctf just for fun, it will be fun . .
but in fact, your jealousy ruin the fun of your ctf . .
so be mature and stop being jealous . .

Before registering to come say something like this that will automatically cause drama which i'm sure it's what you are looking for, open your eyes and read the whole thread. As you can see, I have then agreed with the fact that it is not the farmer's fault, but the game's fault itself. Since you can farm and it is not against the Terms of Service, I cannot do anything about it, and may the farmers farm. Thank you.

Snalin
02-14-2013, 04:46 AM

Ironic how you do the same now.
From no where on leaderboards to 33k in a mere 3 days...

Madstar
02-14-2013, 06:35 AM
Ironic how you do the same now.
From no where on leaderboards to 33k in a mere 3 days...

Did you even read the thread? That was 1st post, then there's many others. And, there's private message for that AND we've already talked about it. I consider this as a troll post. Good luck.

Samhayne
02-14-2013, 10:45 AM
Closing this one up before the flames devour it and take the rest of the forums down with it!

*click*