PDA

View Full Version : Is Demonic going down?

Griffinfan
02-06-2013, 08:59 AM
I know that more people are farming Nuris,(Coming from a full time Merch) it almost seems like Demonic is taking a turn downward (slowly) Someone please tell me Im wrong....

Whisper72
02-06-2013, 09:15 AM
It should take a drop (at least somewhat).
A) More ppl at higher levels who can (and do) farm Nuri's easily.
B) The higher level caps make the sets less useful for pve (the demonic sets are/were so good mtFang and even Humania was often played wearing them), as sets keep getting better / more powerful compared with demonic sets. Only PvP twinks or collectors want/need demonic sets as time passes...

So, supply slowly rises, demand slowly drops off. Prices inevitably will fall...

MightyMicah
02-06-2013, 09:21 AM
I know that more people are farming Nuris,(Coming from a full time Merch) it almost seems like Demonic is taking a turn downward (slowly) Someone please tell me Im wrong....

I believe you are correct. The glyph prices in general seem to be dropping. In fact, I'm waiting for them to stabilize but it doesn't seem to be happening. I guess we'll see in time. I'm so glad I invested in Death and not glyph... xD

Suentous PO
02-06-2013, 09:34 AM
Glyph drops decently when you farm, but steels needed to craft demonic don't easily. Rerolls give you a worse chance at farming steel, so I don't see the price dropping like the dragon prices dopped when funhouse started payin off.

Wtflolx
02-06-2013, 03:00 PM
B) The higher level caps make the sets less useful for pve (the demonic sets are/were so good mtFang and even Humania was often played wearing them), as sets keep getting better / more powerful compared with demonic sets. Only PvP twinks or collectors want/need demonic sets as time passes......

Lol demonic is nothing compared to Lvl 65/70 sets..its all about the style

Multibird
02-06-2013, 03:06 PM
NOT just demonic, dragon will also drop in the future to mil a piece. Once the cap increases higher level folks will easily farm more dragons and glyphic.

LwMark
02-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Sts is going to have to make a new vanity set, i have all them now, but they are all gettin boring, sts needs to spicin it, im sure many others can agree to that, has there been anyword on what theme is next cap?

Disko
02-06-2013, 06:16 PM
I've been following Demonic, and it certainly took a nose dive today! So I am finally a proud owner... collector, not twink :D

vle_hoang
02-06-2013, 07:38 PM
just few peoples want to sell the same sets doesnt mean they are dropping in price. Farming steels is way harder than dragon vanity.

NotYoCookiez
02-06-2013, 08:19 PM
Yes it's going down almost as quick as the population in game now days