PDA

View Full Version : Party Options

Liquid Ice
02-06-2013, 04:42 PM
I'm normally a lone wolf when it comes to MMO's because I tend to only play with people I know in real life and most of my friends don't play AL. However, I convinced one to start up. He's almost 21 but has terrible gear. My question is this: if I party up with him, is there a way to allow other randoms to join? I know this sounds bad but I don't want to run elite with just me and him, especially with his not so good gear, but I do want to play together.

abekrivy
02-06-2013, 04:50 PM
If you are the party leader, you can invite anyone to join your party.

Liquid Ice
02-06-2013, 04:59 PM
Yes, but I do not have others to invite.I'm looking for just random people to join as if I was playing alone, just with my friend there with me.

Energizeric
02-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Unfortunately, the answer is no. You would have to make a party and invite all the members. I have suggested this change be made in the suggestions forum a month or two ago. I guess we will see if they do it. What I would suggest for now is that you should join an active guild, make a party with you and him, and then ask in guild chat if anyone else wants to join. I'm sure you will find a couple more people to complete the party.

abekrivy
02-06-2013, 05:00 PM
Just go to kraag or travelers outpost and click or touch on anyone. You're given a menu option to party invite them. I get random party invites all the time.

Or you can use the general chat in the towns to ask if anyone wants to join your party.

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 05:18 PM
Unfortunately, the answer is no. You would have to make a party and invite all the members. I have suggested this change be made in the suggestions forum a month or two ago. I guess we will see if they do it. What I would suggest for now is that you should join an active guild, make a party with you and him, and then ask in guild chat if anyone else wants to join. I'm sure you will find a couple more people to complete the party.

i second the motion.join a guild, meet other players, discussed anything under the sun, trade stuff, party up for runs. i suggest the two of you look up at the guild section and find the guild you feel is suited for yah.

join an established guild, one that has an updated guild thread with lots of activities and online guildies to play with.

this are my suggestions

these could be in any order

rage of mages
genesis
arcane fellowship
deviant misfits
hall of fame
chivalrous union

and a lot more depending on levels and nationalities

Liquid Ice
02-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the help everyone.