PDA

View Full Version : guys .. its too hard to figure out who is the best recruiter in the guild(solution)

psychoscream
02-06-2013, 06:04 PM
There is a loyal members in every guild but sometimes you can't know them
If spacetime can add a counter that counts how much members did every member
Or officer have invited and the only one who can see it the guild master
Guys won't you agree ?

Chickenrunnn
02-06-2013, 06:12 PM
There is a loyal members in every guild but sometimes you can't know them
If spacetime can add a counter that counts how much members did every member
Or officer have invited and the only one who can see it the guild master
Guys won't you agree ?

Then your guild will be full of random people, and even bad ones, because recruiters would wish to get the best one? :stupid:

What would be the point for it? :p

Just learning by yourselves about your own guildies will be way more efficient than basing your knowledge on some numbers which don't represent truly best recruiters ;)

Don't you agree? :o

psychoscream
02-06-2013, 06:23 PM
Dude the point of seeing the counter just by the master is to make recruiters more honest and work harder and I don't have a guild I am a loyal member to the best
guild phonix .... Our guild has more than 3000 memes how can the master recognize
Who is a good recruiter any one could tell the master I have brought 50 members while you was offline ....
Don't you agree ?

psychoscream
02-06-2013, 06:25 PM
And at least make a counter for it and make anyone able to see it just make it
Do you think the idea in general is useful ?

Matutd
02-06-2013, 06:34 PM
A full record of who invited who would be useful. If I said to my guild leader "I invited 50 people today", I wouldn't be allowed to recruit anymore.

Genuinous
02-06-2013, 07:05 PM
I don't know... Don't find it particularly useful tbh... It's not about the numbers but the quality. And some players are officers and not recruit anyone and it's perfectly fine :)

Vystirch
02-07-2013, 12:11 AM
A full record of who invited who would be useful. If I said to my guild leader "I invited 50 people today", I wouldn't be allowed to recruit anymore.

One thing this would do would remove spammers.

spiderpig
02-07-2013, 01:40 AM
i think it would be nice when an invite is done by someone it would register in guild chatbox.so we know who was invited and who invited somebody.that way people would be more careful with their invites since it becomes a responsibility for them.idk really, thats just my opinion.r

Vystirch
02-07-2013, 11:09 AM
i think it would be nice when an invite is done by someone it would register in guild chatbox.so we know who was invited and who invited somebody.that way people would be more careful with their invites since it becomes a responsibility for them.idk really, thats just my opinion.r

That is a real easy fix that should happen.

psychoscream
02-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Agree