PDA

View Full Version : Different founder helms?

Bous
02-06-2013, 07:50 PM
So sts gave founders helms to people who joined when PL came out for android, I think it would be cool if sts made the real founder helms a different color or stats to see who's really from 2010. Or disable stats on the android founders(make them different?) as it would diminish the sale of the founder helm aswell less people would cry about founders having stats. Woop woop

ZHEOTARE
02-06-2013, 09:32 PM
So you want to take away, or diminish, a reward that was given to someone?? Seems kinda selfish.

Ladylove
02-06-2013, 09:35 PM
The actual founders helm does have stats... The silver and purple vanity helm for those who joined in April or May of 2010.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x384/blcochrane/7024AB00-2F81-4D47-B3D0-AF27E6EE412D-4467-0000065C3AD0E961.jpg

CrimsonTider
02-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Did I miss a thread? When were Android "Founder's" helms given?

Bous
02-06-2013, 09:59 PM
So you want to take away, or diminish, a reward that was given to someone?? Seems kinda selfish.

Never said to have them taken away. Just changed

ZHEOTARE
02-07-2013, 05:28 AM
Never said to have them taken away. Just changed

Changing is taking away. If a person was given a vanity with X bonus, and you take that bonus away, you took away what they were given.

My question is, why can't people promote the idea of similar vanities being released instead of asking for the old stuff losing their stats?? Even thinking of changing what someone else has is the epidemy of selfishness. If you did own an Apple device in the first month of PL, congrats to you!! If you didn't, so be it. Should they have released an android version?? Probably. But they didn't. Live with it.

They did the same BS with the elite vanities. Instead of having the monarch have the same stats at the CoP, and let it create a bonus, they took them away. They said that ALL vanities wouldn't have stats. So please, let the Founders, and those that bought their Founders enjoy them.

I did see where you suggested an alternative version of the Founders. I do support that idea. Although it needs to be a way for all players to get them. Maybe do something like the veteran reward. Play 2 years, get Crown of PL.

WoundedEagle
02-07-2013, 02:20 PM

It's a video game.

mejslll
02-07-2013, 02:46 PM

well, lets see here...

the point of issue in this posting with founders is not to take away, but to even the issue with bonuses...

i agree that just wearing the founders is cool(thats the incentive), even respected... leave that for pve... but for pvp/ctf (the reason why ppl complain about founders bonus) take bonus (that is the advantage) out of pvp/ctf. or add different opptions to atain a similar bonus

examples:
*capping with out elixers
*buying copious amounts of plat - lol
*some other really good thing that benifits the pl community

iRusher
02-07-2013, 03:34 PM

It's a video game.

LOL

ZHEOTARE
02-07-2013, 09:54 PM

It's a video game.

True. Now post this on everyone's else's thread that's complaining about stupid ish.