PDA

View Full Version : Is this game hard, or is it me

Pokechmp
02-06-2013, 08:42 PM
It is really hard for me. I am a lvl9 Mage and can barely solo a guy with potions. The archers in gold mine kill me in five shots. I barely do damage. Is it supposed to be this hard, or am I playing it wrong somehow. If I am, tell me how I should play.

xcainnblecterx
02-06-2013, 08:52 PM
I think you just need some better gear and a good build. For a build check in the al class discussion

Pokechmp
02-06-2013, 08:59 PM
I think you just need some better gear and a good build. For a build check in the al class discussion

Okay dokay den

BoomBox
02-06-2013, 09:03 PM
Try lvling in the recomended lvl zones, get gear and look for a good build:)

KillaSkillz
02-06-2013, 09:18 PM
I agree with boombox, you are most likely moving too fast through the maps and just not strong enough yet.

Darkgenocide
02-06-2013, 10:09 PM
Your also playing a Mage, one of the weekest characters in a striaght up fight. usually a party is good with 1 warrior, and ither 2 rogues and a mage or 1 rogue and 2 mages. Mages usually sit in the back and throw spells because they cant take very many hits.

Pokechmp
02-06-2013, 10:24 PM
Ok Ty guys what are recommended lvl zones lol I sound like a noob but how can you find them

Fyrce
02-06-2013, 10:51 PM
If an area is too difficult, try going back to the previous area. If you get xp there, then that's a good option for leveling up. If you make it to the Outpost, you can check out cheap equips and see if you can use any that are better than what you are wearing.

spiderpig
02-07-2013, 01:21 AM
are you planning on leveling up?or just farming?if you are leveling then i suggest you do wt4 or hauntlet with a good group.if you are farming (idk youre still level 19) then find a group then play as a support,healer,stunner (usually from a safe distance) since you are new.find the best build you feel when doing this so youll get comfortable at some point.lastly, mages die easily.dont stay on a red spot (its a deathzone) and avoid the archers as much as possible.

Elf-Orc-Naga
02-07-2013, 02:02 AM
answer: it is me

Valsacar
02-07-2013, 03:19 AM
Your also playing a Mage, one of the weekest characters in a striaght up fight. usually a party is good with 1 warrior, and ither 2 rogues and a mage or 1 rogue and 2 mages. Mages usually sit in the back and throw spells because they cant take very many hits.

I disagree, I'm always up towards the front (end up tanking pretty often) and the best groups are 1-2 mages with 3-4 rogues. Tanks aren't needed, they slow things down, a group of mages and rogues can clear elites faster and I tend to die less often in those groups.

Pokechmp
02-07-2013, 06:42 AM
are you planning on leveling up?or just farming?if you are leveling then i suggest you do wt4 or hauntlet with a good group.if you are farming (idk youre still level 19) then find a group then play as a support,healer,stunner (usually from a safe distance) since you are new.find the best build you feel when doing this so youll get comfortable at some point.lastly, mages die easily.dont stay on a red spot (its a deathzone) and avoid the archers as much as possible.

Lol I'm only lvl 10