PDA

View Full Version : Your wish list for more fun in PvE/PvP?

Heiki
02-06-2013, 11:25 PM
I really enjoy playing my sorc but I think the following improvements would make the whole blasting peeps with spells even more enjoyable:

* Fireball DoT should stack and keep refreshing itself so you could have a nice DoT going during boss fight. Not OP for PvP because you wont fire that many fireballs before someone dies.

* Shield absorbing value should scale with your int and not be a flat value making it extremely powerful at lower levels and very lackluster at end game

* Lightning should have a way to bring up crit like aim shot has, right now it just doesnt make any sense to put a 250% crit damage improvement when you take advantage of it 2% of the time. Alternatively, make lightning striking chilled enemies (from frost bolt) a 100% chance to crit.

* Curse should be a life-draining DoT

TheMatrixMan
02-06-2013, 11:40 PM
Unless my warrior is weak, the chest splitter ability needs more reach and buffed. I try to lure enemies to me, but it's extremely difficult when that ability has small reach. Feel more than free to prove me wrong!

Heiki
02-06-2013, 11:59 PM
Sure, but this is the sorcerer's section of the forums...

TheMatrixMan
02-07-2013, 01:17 AM
Sorry about that, on iPod device.

CosmoxKramer
02-07-2013, 03:53 PM
I really enjoy playing my sorc but I think the following improvements would make the whole blasting peeps with spells even more enjoyable:

* Fireball DoT should stack and keep refreshing itself so you could have a nice DoT going during boss fight. Not OP for PvP because you wont fire that many fireballs before someone dies.

* Shield absorbing value should scale with your int and not be a flat value making it extremely powerful at lower levels and very lackluster at end game

* Lightning should have a way to bring up crit like aim shot has, right now it just doesnt make any sense to put a 250% crit damage improvement when you take advantage of it 2% of the time. Alternatively, make lightning striking chilled enemies (from frost bolt) a 100% chance to crit.

* Curse should be a life-draining DoT

I think Arcane shield amount it can absorb scales with level, but the % can't change really. The one change i wish they would make with shield is to make the 2s immune shield be on non-charged cast, instead of a charged cast. This would make the point worth it more compared to the Warrior 2s immune shield that hits a group when charged. Both skills cost 1 point, but one gives a group 2s immune...seems odd.

Similar to Shield, i wish the point for Lightning that does AOE 25% of the time on death seems strange when it hits a single target, but the Warrior skill Chest Splitter hits aoe and does AOE explosion 40% of time on death. (all charged %'s). It would be nice if this skill was changed all together to make it if charged it does a chain lightning where it bounced to 4 mobs at 20% less per chain. Then it's aoe when charged and single damage on non-charge.

I like the idea that Curse would also do some DoT damage.