PDA

View Full Version : Worth leveling to 21 now that expansion is around the corner?

Heiki
02-06-2013, 11:32 PM
Hi, I've joined the game after Dead City expansion so I've no idea what happens when you're not at lvl cap when the expansion comes out.

Will lvl 21 turn into another "normal" lvl in terms of exp requirements? I don't want to invest my playtime in PVE farming unless absolutely necessary...

Szangheili
02-06-2013, 11:34 PM
Yep you are correct. Once new cap come out, 21 becomes a regular old Lvl.

Jcyee
02-06-2013, 11:37 PM
If you play for a few hours for a few days at Watchers' Tomb 4, you should get to 21 in enough time.

LwMark
02-06-2013, 11:37 PM
Onky thing u get from reachin 21 now is gettin the banner that shows pretty much u were here durin dead city cap an u grinded it

smeagolette
02-06-2013, 11:56 PM
If you want the street cred level up and het your banner :)

Energizeric
02-07-2013, 01:00 AM
Will lvl 21 turn into another "normal" lvl in terms of exp requirements?

Answer is yes. However, as stated above you will only get the elite level banner if you get to 21 before the next expansion.

Do you need the banner? Probably not. It's just vanity.

Just a FYI, in Pocket Legends they gave out a helm for those who capped, and later on they decided to let players convert this to a vanity with stats, which means it gave those players an extra stat bonus. I'm not saying they are going to do that here, but I think it's likely at some point there will be something extra given to those who have capped in each expansion. I have no idea what it may or may not be, but I just have a feeling there will be something.

Heiki
02-07-2013, 05:28 AM
Thanks for the reply guys. I could do it...it's just that I dont have a lot of playtime so when I do I usually pvp on my warr or my mage. Maybe i should do some watchers yea but then have to choose which toon to lvl hehe :0

BodMaster
02-07-2013, 05:34 AM
How's your toons doing at lvl 20 in PvP?

Tbf I couldn't see anything but them being destroyed. (No offence, any lvl lower than 21 at end game seems like suicide)

If anything I'd level my toon to 21 for the extra gear/stat bonus's at a higher lvl including the attributes and skill point gained.