PDA

View Full Version : Cant wait!

Bless
02-07-2013, 03:04 AM
I'm jumping about deathmatches, just can't wait :3

So out of curiosity, devs when will deathmatches come out? Any rough idea?

Takezaki
02-07-2013, 03:09 AM
Deathmatch free for all right?

TEOKILLO
02-07-2013, 03:19 AM
I can wait for 69...years

Bless
02-07-2013, 10:18 AM
Yeah I'll be doing FFA 75% of the time.

Energizeric
02-07-2013, 11:11 AM
I'll be doing ffa 100% of the time. None of that turn based sissy crap. LOL :)

D-:
02-07-2013, 03:51 PM
except the people that are in ctf "GO" which will obviously be carried over to AL.

BodMaster
02-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Deathmatch free for all right?

Yeah I'll be doing FFA 75% of the time.

I'll be doing ffa 100% of the time. None of that turn based sissy crap. LOL :)

DM is still considered as 1vs1aswel right? so can't say its FFA in whole. Tho 3vs3 or 5vs5 is surely going to bring others that want the "GO" system, and that will kick up a fuss.

I'm good either way, but looking forward to 1vs1 more than anything.

Ruejade
02-07-2013, 08:08 PM
@.@ I never played any other legend games besides AL, so.. Can anyone explain the "go" system to me? Turn based? Does it mean that each player takes turn to fire off one skill? Lolz

Jcyee
02-07-2013, 09:51 PM
Hehe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJshw2Axsqc

Energizeric
02-08-2013, 01:04 AM
@.@ I never played any other legend games besides AL, so.. Can anyone explain the "go" system to me? Turn based? Does it mean that each player takes turn to fire off one skill? Lolz

It's not what was intended by the developers, but a system that was implemented by the players to keep "order". So a bunch of players enter a PvP arena, and then if you were on the blue team and I was on the red team, and I want to fight you, I say "Go Rue", then when you are ready you say "Go Energ", and then we fight 1-on-1 while everyone else stays out of the way and just watches. Then the next two players go ahead and fight, and so on.

In PL about half of your skills are buffs and debuffs, and the cooldown on these skills is sometimes as long as 30 seconds, so what is considered a "fair fight" would be if all your buffs were cooled down and you had a chance to rebuff all of them, then say "go". Otherwise you would be at a big disadvantage. It would kind of be like having no mana left while another player had full mana. I think in AL there's not nearly the necessity to have the go system because of the lack of many buffs. Mages have only one buff which is curse, and I don't know a single mage that actually uses it. I'm not sure what buffs rogues or warriors have, but I'm sure it's not many. So no need to really "get ready" for battle before you start fighting.

In any case, I never liked the "go" system anyway. My guild "Dragons Lair" in PL was known as a "rusher" guild which was the nickname given to anyone who rushed you and didn't wait for you to say "go".

Destructible
02-08-2013, 05:39 AM
It's not what was intended by the developers, but a system that was implemented by the players to keep "order". So a bunch of players enter a PvP arena, and then if you were on the blue team and I was on the red team, and I want to fight you, I say "Go Rue", then when you are ready you say "Go Energ", and then we fight 1-on-1 while everyone else stays out of the way and just watches. Then the next two players go ahead and fight, and so on.

In PL about half of your skills are buffs and debuffs, and the cooldown on these skills is sometimes as long as 30 seconds, so what is considered a "fair fight" would be if all your buffs were cooled down and you had a chance to rebuff all of them, then say "go". Otherwise you would be at a big disadvantage. It would kind of be like having no mana left while another player had full mana. I think in AL there's not nearly the necessity to have the go system because of the lack of many buffs. Mages have only one buff which is curse, and I don't know a single mage that actually uses it. I'm not sure what buffs rogues or warriors have, but I'm sure it's not many. So no need to really "get ready" for battle before you start fighting.

In any case, I never liked the "go" system anyway. My guild "Dragons Lair" in PL was known as a "rusher" guild which was the nickname given to anyone who rushed you and didn't wait for you to say "go".

Warriors have a sufficient amount of buffs. Horn Of Renew, Juggernaut, Vengeful Blood and Rally Cry. Rogues have Shadow Veil. Yet i still agree with keeping AL 'go'-free. Even now some players are going on and on about 1v1, and that really annoys.

hotpimp
02-10-2013, 11:06 AM
I actually hope everyone will use the "go" and calling system so i can reply I rush sometimes, get over it.

Bless
02-10-2013, 06:05 PM
I actually hope everyone will use the "go" and calling system so i can reply I rush sometimes, get over it. I love Ur fast copy pastes

razerfingers
02-10-2013, 06:14 PM
The "go" system is just a dair fight. Pvp is meant to be FFA the ToS doesnt say anything against rushing so do as you please!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall