PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion/Feedback.

Cascade
09-26-2010, 01:06 PM
I'm tired of the the same helms....Archers have the basic helms with sausages sticking out of them they are only different colors. Mages have a couple different ones that vary in color but they look like a helm little red riding hood would wear. Bears have a good variety of helms that look good. So please devs be creative and make awesome looking helms :) Make helms like the ones from the hat contest ones that are unique and one of a kind :) Thank you please think about this devs :)

Prest87
09-26-2010, 01:12 PM
I agree why does str got all the epic helms... :(

Cascade
09-26-2010, 01:16 PM
I'm hoping this thread will make the devs make some more helms. Devs-If you need help with inspiration on any weapons or anything in game....NEVER HESITATE TO ASK THE COMMUNITY! The community has awesome ideas so never hesitate to ask someone or post a thread with a poll

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-26-2010, 02:25 PM
I'm gonna say the same thing you said to me when I needed help:

Go take a nap, little kid.

Cascade
09-26-2010, 02:29 PM
If you don't have something positive to say then please get out...I'm trying to improve the game :)

Pleasure_Pirate
09-26-2010, 02:55 PM
I'd rather have more plat helms.. Now that we have the vanity helm slot, I always use my purple sombrero. Good idea for more variety in future updates, but I don't see a reason for the devs to go back and waste time filling in more helms.