PDA

View Full Version : Weird Re-Roll

Caiahar
02-07-2013, 09:35 AM
I got a REALLY weird re roll.24097 I re rolled to a trash item.....

Rare
02-07-2013, 09:38 AM
What is that? Rerolling from nothing... to trash?

abekrivy
02-07-2013, 09:52 AM
Happens to me a lot - if it re-rolls at all.

KillaSkillz
02-07-2013, 10:59 AM
I get it too sometimes. Hard to tell from the pic, but my guess is it was a mob loot drop. For me mobs are notorious trash droppers, my guess is some of them (or all) only drop trash and that is why you get trash rerolls. There is nothing in their loot table to reroll up to that is better.

Just a guess from my experiences. Doubtful a dev will confirm my theory why it happens.

Energizeric
02-07-2013, 11:04 AM
Actually, I'm going to guess something different. Sometimes if there are multiple drops, the text window will tell you that you have a reroll on one of them but then sometimes your pet will pick up another item first, and so it looks like that was the reroll. I'm going to guess there was another drop around there somewhere that you missed, maybe even an egg (sometimes they are easy to miss) or a chest. I really wish they would make it so that eggs and chests are also picked up by your pet. I'm sure I have missed a couple in the past.

Chaim Nail
02-07-2013, 11:28 AM
I really wish they would make it so that eggs and chests are also picked up by your pet. I'm sure I have missed a couple in the past.

This would be a very welcome upgrade to the game, thankfully I didn't miss the Ribbit's Egg & Locked Grand Crate of the Watch earlier today when doing lone Gold Mine runs with a luck elixir :D

KillaSkillz
02-07-2013, 12:17 PM
Actually, I'm going to guess something different. Sometimes if there are multiple drops, the text window will tell you that you have a reroll on one of them but then sometimes your pet will pick up another item first, and so it looks like that was the reroll. I'm going to guess there was another drop around there somewhere that you missed, maybe even an egg (sometimes they are easy to miss) or a chest. I really wish they would make it so that eggs and chests are also picked up by your pet. I'm sure I have missed a couple in the past.

This explaination is very plausible as well.

Hadec
02-07-2013, 12:54 PM
didnt got this so far...hope i wont! it sucks dude

Fyrce
02-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Yep happens. Guess I should get screenshots of these. LOL.

Uicheusa
02-07-2013, 01:52 PM
If u have any teammate in the map, they can still pop something for u from somewhere else while u not aware of.

Jessicazx
02-07-2013, 08:51 PM
If i had taken screenshots of the times it happened to me.. i would have too many.

Libria
02-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Actually, I'm going to guess something different. Sometimes if there are multiple drops, the text window will tell you that you have a reroll on one of them but then sometimes your pet will pick up another item first, and so it looks like that was the reroll.

My theory is that the mob actually dropped an Arcane item the devs haven't told us about, but since it rerolled it cycled it back to trash. =)

marshmallow
02-07-2013, 09:17 PM
My theory is that the mob actually dropped an Arcane item the devs haven't told us about, but since it rerolled it cycled it back to trash. =)

^ best explanation.

Jcyee
02-07-2013, 09:56 PM

Arcane items don't even drop in maps yet, and the only one that's out there is received through the crates

Prototypedwar
02-08-2013, 02:29 AM
I think he was being sarcastic, just saying.

LwMark
02-08-2013, 02:35 AM
Actually, I'm going to guess something different. Sometimes if there are multiple drops, the text window will tell you that you have a reroll on one of them but then sometimes your pet will pick up another item first, and so it looks like that was the reroll.

Bingo, best answer +1

TheStoic
02-08-2013, 05:05 AM
Dev should make eggs and pink drops glow in the map for us to notice it visually.

Noobiam
02-10-2013, 05:31 AM
my theory is that the mob actually dropped an arcane item the devs haven't told us about, but since it rerolled it cycled it back to trash. =)

lol :d