PDA

View Full Version : Naked warrior man

Arcanee
02-07-2013, 11:42 AM
So I was wondering someone get banned or anything if they do jarl elite runs with no gear and while fighting jarl they go get more enemies on purpose to get you kilt on purpose ? It happened to me 7 times with the same person and something needs to be done about it . Its not fair for someone to ruin peoples fun .

Arcanee
02-07-2013, 11:44 AM
*can they get banned or anything else* btw he was also Saying nice fighting guys keep it up and then going and get more enemies he was saying alot of things to aggravate people

Bless
02-07-2013, 11:44 AM
No need to make a thread about it. Use the in game report function.

Requesting lock.

Arcanee
02-07-2013, 11:45 AM
I was making sure though to see if it was a reason to report .

Lowlyspy
02-07-2013, 11:48 AM
One could call that griefing, so i would say yes. I know of one occasion that someone got banned for doing that in PL, though they were pulling bosses to the spawn, same concept though.

Aeroflame
02-07-2013, 11:52 AM
no need for forum cops. and idk, you can ask support if you'd like. I wouldn't appreciate it if someone did that, but you can try partying

KillaSkillz
02-07-2013, 12:27 PM
Naked warrior could be the glitch in the storm warrior armor, have to check his stats to be sure.

I think its a legit thread, no names, just wondering if anything could be done to stop it.
I have to agree, it is griefing, it should be reported in game.

To avoid it, remember the name of the player and when you play look for who's in the run and bail if you see that name. No uses keeping yourself in that situation again and again. If everyone bails when they see him, he'll have no one to grief and give up.

Arcanee
02-07-2013, 12:30 PM
Its not a glitch bruh he does it on purpose you shouldve read the whole thread before posting.

Arcanee
02-07-2013, 12:32 PM
I know what a naked warrior looks like just saying I am a warrior my self & the reason I want to report him is because he just watchs and talks about it for example we attack and he says nice fighting keep up the good work and then he goes and gets more enemies but I respect your post (:

Lowlyspy
02-07-2013, 12:35 PM
The glitch he's referring to is the Storm warrior armor glitch. When you equip it on a warrior it gives you the stats, but you look like you aren't wearing any armor except for a helmet. It confused me at first too.

Arcanee
02-07-2013, 12:39 PM
Noooooooo I know about that glitch already please read the thread before posting -_- pretty please with a cherry on top

Walkhardd
02-07-2013, 12:41 PM
Lol.
Why didn't you leave after the 6th time?

Arcanee
02-07-2013, 12:42 PM
Its a actual naked warrior that watchs and does nothing and then get more enemies to kill you things he say is (Keep up the good work) (Nice fighting guys) after every saying he gets more enemies or (trys) & I am talking about 1 specific person not more than one he has done it to me 7 times.

Arcanee
02-07-2013, 12:43 PM
Because I didnt care at first but then he ended up in every game with me

Lowlyspy
02-07-2013, 12:44 PM
Noooooooo I know about that glitch already please read the thread before posting -_- pretty please with a cherry on top

One could call that griefing, so i would say yes. I know of one occasion that someone got banned for doing that in PL, though they were pulling bosses to the spawn, same concept though.
Yea, i didn't read it at all.

KillaSkillz
02-07-2013, 12:58 PM
Its not a glitch bruh he does it on purpose you shouldve read the whole thread before posting.

I did read the whole thread before posting. I commented on a couple things in the original post and further posts in the thread.
Ignore my first sentence if it makes you feel better, and just read the rest. Good luck and good day :)

Arcanee
02-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Yeah lol (:

MrFoster
02-07-2013, 01:16 PM
Yea, that sparta man (dont remember full name :D), he done that couple time to us too.

MrFoster
02-07-2013, 01:17 PM
The glitch he's referring to is the Storm warrior armor glitch. When you equip it on a warrior it gives you the stats, but you look like you aren't wearing any armor except for a helmet. It confused me at first too.

No man, he naked... Only 200 armor.

Fyrce
02-07-2013, 01:18 PM
I encountered a player like this once. He was all about not opening chests in the Tower. I was all about ignoring idiots.

When I happened to join him in a PUG, he triggered lots of mobs, then left the map. I left the map also, since as soon as I saw him, I was suspicious. It wasn't a problem for me since I switch maps and generally switch toons a lot, but yes, if it's deliberate and ruins your game play, I think it's worth a report.

Uicheusa
02-07-2013, 01:55 PM
If they have weapon on their hands, they might not be actually naked. Someone who hide their helm might appear naked if they wear the stormwarrior armor, which is a glitch in game.

Arcanee
02-07-2013, 01:58 PM
Yea, that sparta man (dont remember full name :D), he done that couple time to us too. Thats him!

Arcanee
02-07-2013, 01:59 PM
Yea, that sparta man (dont remember full name :D), he done that couple time to us too. MrFoster knows what I am saying since he has encountered him to.

Liquid Ice
02-07-2013, 04:32 PM
If you add players to the ignore list, does it remove the chance of playing with them or does it just block communications?

Arcanee
02-07-2013, 04:33 PM
dont know

Samhayne
02-07-2013, 06:10 PM

This should be fixed now. Our apologies for the glitch.

McBain
02-07-2013, 06:33 PM
If he shows up in your game, just leave and remake.

Arcanee
02-07-2013, 06:48 PM
Yeah Havent seen him lately he must be offline but I reported him.