PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Kill Farming in PvP

Pages : 1 [2]

lambofgod
05-15-2014, 07:42 AM
Have y'all realized that no one cares?

Wish he had done mate. Look at all his posts. It's goes all to pin point or to poke somebody or a specific guild. He's jus useless. We all know forums is for fun and share ideas n views but peep like him can't handle it. Result: self ego n esteem jus for a game.

UndeadJudge
05-15-2014, 09:39 AM
Wish he had done mate. Look at all his posts. It's goes all to pin point or to poke somebody or a specific guild. He's jus useless. We all know forums is for fun and share ideas n views but peep like him can't handle it. Result: self ego n esteem jus for a game.

I've noticed his trollish comments on about any thread relating to lvl 8 pvp. But also,
try not to provoke him to reply more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Approximation
05-15-2014, 10:56 AM
all Lb is fake ?

Sent from my Andromax-c using Tapatalk

Approximation
05-15-2014, 10:59 AM
I hate kill farming

lambofgod
05-15-2014, 11:21 AM
I hate free flagging drama more than kill farming.

Like this dialogue l ( please let me flag. I won't attack any players and I'm here just for flags).

This is simply . Z z z no words to describe.

Kreasadriii
05-15-2014, 11:38 AM
all Lb is fake ?

Almost all of LB is setting players bro, thats why Im quitting flagging chasing LB..

Setting flag is fulfill ur PvP room with all ur guildmates, and get flag as many as you can.
I have twinks and play sportive, so I don't interested anymore after know this things happens at many lvl..

Setting kill: its use dummy, some player could be use more gadget or ask another friend without equipment, and kill that player as much as he/she can..

Maybe some of LB player not fake, I know that, but yes.. few of them made positive KDR in low lvl with setting flag and dummy..

Note: No meaning to judge anyone, I'm just telling the reality ^^

Theillist1
05-15-2014, 12:04 PM

Like this dialogue l ( please let me flag. I won't attack any players and I'm here just for flags).

For your info IVE NEVER EVER SAID THAT. LOL

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

Dehydration
05-16-2014, 04:30 AM

Fyi, kill farming is worse than free flagging. So what if people want to free flag, they do it to get to the LB and it's much much more legitimate than using another account as a dummy to get kills. Flagging is natural in Ctf. Using dummies for kills is much more pathetic and ridiculous than flagging a room. I've seen people from ET use dummies before. Don't pretend like there's none.

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

lambofgod
05-16-2014, 10:09 AM
Fyi, kill farming is worse than free flagging. So what if people want to free flag, they do it to get to the LB and it's much much more legitimate than using another account as a dummy to get kills. Flagging is natural in Ctf. Using dummies for kills is much more pathetic and ridiculous than flagging a room. I've seen people from ET use dummies before. Don't pretend like there's none.

Show me wid the proper proof not with a false assumption. If the proof is true we kik out from the guild straight away.

Dehydration
05-17-2014, 03:15 AM
Show me wid the proper proof not with a false assumption. If the proof is true we kik out from the guild straight away.

Eh okay. :/

Toogy
05-17-2014, 03:22 AM

I could say that i saw alien.. but where is proof?

Sent from my GT-S6310N using Tapatalk

Toogy
05-18-2014, 06:26 AM
:D

Dehydration
05-19-2014, 02:51 AM
I could say that i saw alien.. but where is proof?

No one knows if there are aliens or not :p

Dehydration
05-19-2014, 02:54 AM
:D

Monling
06-10-2015, 11:47 PM
Lol looks carefully they said only the top nt all

Scarysite Pvp
06-26-2015, 10:46 AM
Lol oh wowghin

Avensky
07-23-2015, 05:36 AM
Kill farming will not be tolerated in Arcane Legends. This implementation is set up to combat this farming.

WeeklyG4
10-21-2015, 04:39 AM
Cool nice idea here

Nat King Aggrey
11-20-2015, 05:24 PM
At the end of Season #1 of the Leaderboards, vanity banner prizes were only granted to the #1 leaderboard position holder. Our plan is to increase the rewards to be all of the leaderboard (or even more - the team is still looking at options) to thereby reduce competition and the desire to kill farm. Our hope is that people just play and have fun and if they play avidly, they'll probably make it on the expanded leaderboard.

While we reserve the right to ban for any reason, we are not currently closing accounts for kill farming.

I would like if we can get a leaderboard for every level, Cause as I can see every lvl got pvp players been playing this game from the beginning I stay loyal playing pvp but then seeing some let say players they call them self farming dummies this make ppls who are loyal playing to fed up me and my friends wish to see your good work thanks by natty^

additions
12-08-2015, 02:11 AM
Its already season 8 but sts didnt do things for dummy farming...are you really listening?

Uofh
04-01-2016, 03:59 PM
+1 agreed agreed

Levi Taylor
05-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Im a little new to the forums here so Im not 100 percent sure where to post this question so because it has to do with PvP, this seemed in best relation. Regarding the 50 percent nerf on this last update when our PvP duel statistic were removed, the news update in-game mentioned for us to experiment with the update and see how we liked it, along with the topic surfacing of "we will continue to tweak it untill its right for the players". I was just curious if everytime you decide to tweak the balance, if you will be removing our duel records and stats :/ cuz thats heart breaking when you are doing awesome and an update comes along and wipes your record to a reset. I have some personal goals and bars to hit in order to be in a certain group. If I have like 50 duels and no losses, then it gets wiped, it becomes extremely frustrating and ide rather not play if this is the circumstance. (If each time you adjust the balance, sts wipes all record of previous wins).. just out of curiosity because Iove the game and ive litterally put cash into this. A lot of it too.. I really hope I can get an accurate answer from a moderator.. it would mean a lot ): or atleast an update on titles that would show you have won "x" amount of duels or something.. idk.. pkease help ): I love your game and info would be precious to me..

Weknin
05-09-2016, 02:43 PM
Great decision

Xtremez
06-10-2017, 06:23 AM
That's cool lol

Asafaonavax
09-19-2017, 05:04 PM
Kill farming is bad

SuperSquish
10-08-2018, 09:56 PM
PvP????? :O