PDA

View Full Version : A new class! :d

Darkgenocide
02-07-2013, 07:23 PM
Who would love a new class? that would be sweet...even 2 or 3 more classes would change pvp so much and make it just that much better and dynamic .

Here are a few Ideas I had

Druid

Cleric

]Bard

Paladin

Blackguard

Pale master

Monk

Assassin

Dwarven defender

Shifter

Of course these are just examples but it would be super cool to see a new class some time soon.

Oskitopee
02-07-2013, 07:25 PM
very nice ideas!

cuddyxbuddy
02-07-2013, 07:36 PM
would love a assassin and monk in pl

marshmallow
02-07-2013, 09:42 PM
I think the current classes share most of the classes ability mentioned above.

Heiki
02-08-2013, 03:17 AM
Good job ripping off Neverwinter class descriptions while passing them off as your brainchild.

Plagiarism is kind of serious later on in life buddy.

Genuinous
02-08-2013, 03:20 AM
Palemaster and Monks sound cool. But some of the others seem to just be reworded cases of already existing classes (assassins-rogue,dwarf/paladin-warrior)

EDIT: Oh wow, you really just copied stuff from neverwinter...

Bless
02-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Wow :/ atleast give the site credit and not pass it off as your own

Darkgenocide
02-08-2013, 12:59 PM
lol i just said there ideas, not something i created and yes they are from neverwinter nights because there class system was just one of the best iv ever used. no where in there did i say I created these or anything like that lol...

funny you noticed there from NWN tho cuz that game was sweet. Played that game for like 6 years.. There Dice Rolling system and PVP system was one of the best iv ever played, not including the prestige systems people would make themself and the community expansion packs and all that sutff..just plain out one of the best games made in my mind.

Vystirch
02-08-2013, 01:21 PM
Whenever I get ideas from anywhere even if it is another thread, simply link it.

Genuinous
02-08-2013, 02:17 PM
no where in there did i say I created these or anything like that lol...

Not hating, but please at least admit what you did...

Darkgenocide
02-08-2013, 05:16 PM
-_- saying "A idea i had" and "here are some Classes I thought up and some Descriptions I created" are two diff things n whats it matter any way it was just a idea that i thought would be cool for a new class n listed some ideas of what type of class would be cool to see...

Darkgenocide
02-08-2013, 05:27 PM
did a quick clean up, now you can stop worrying about Plagiarism lol

Heiki
02-09-2013, 01:31 AM
Not meant to be a flame, just a heads up to be careful as it can get you into trouble easily.

Other than that, yes, new classes would indeed be welcomed... I'd expect something a little more creative than the traditional druid/monk/cleric though as they became pretty mainstream after NWN became the hit it is.

Age of Conan had some nice classes like Herald of Xotli, firewielding demon with a 2 hander. Rift had some nice concepts too.

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 02:27 AM
I prefered Runescape's combat system
Users can use any weapon/armor they want as long as they had the required levels

Creates unlimited possibilities and eliminates the need for a ton of classes

Darkgenocide
02-09-2013, 02:56 AM
I prefered Runescape's combat system
Users can use any weapon/armor they want as long as they had the required levels

Creates unlimited possibilities and eliminates the need for a ton of classes

lol you ever play Neverwinter Nights? they had like 20+ classes, you could Multi Class 1 Character with up to 3 Classes in the one character plus there diff Races gave bonuses and all that good stuff.. there were HUNDREDS of diff skills and HUNDREDS of spells... it was just a game that you could do unlimited stuff with especially when building your own world and hosting it online... people who knew how to script real good made some VERY nice worlds...

BadWolf
02-09-2013, 04:58 AM
I was thinking about starting a thread like this myself but there's no need to now. There could also be elves, with weapon types sword and book(of spells).

Bagr
02-11-2013, 01:22 PM
And what about the Brewmaster, a man who can choose between meele dps (with giant hammer/mace) or shooting with crossbow and supporting others with original
beverages and ability to call demon alcohol :D

Or Exorcist, support/ DOT spells and abilities such as Slows, blink, holy spells and powerfull buffs and heals...

LuizaKaja
02-11-2013, 06:24 PM
What about a shaman? A master of nature would suit this game. Or even a human with like guns and things?

Heiki
02-11-2013, 09:09 PM
Seems like there are already a lot of skeletons in game so it wouldnt be too hard to have a necromancer class...based on lifedrains and summons.

Ozusaunake
04-23-2013, 03:04 PM
I wish this idea was considered.
Arcane Legends needs more classes!

Cremated
04-24-2013, 02:14 AM
Who would love a new class? that would be sweet...even 2 or 3 more classes would change pvp so much and make it just that much better and dynamic .

Druid

Cleric

]Bard

Paladin

Blackguard

Pale master

Monk

Assassin

Dwarven defender

Shifter

Of course these are just examples but it would be super cool to see a new class some time soon.

Assassin- rogue

Aint a druid a mage?

but i love a monk.

Quoted from my last post about this

"Dude imagine how long it would take to redo weapons for three more characters, I think that would be even harder than adding genders in game. You would have to get think of tons of new weapons to fit specifically to the characters, new skins, new vanity's etc. I know PL got new classes but that has been around for ages and max players were kind of getting a bit bored, although i understand your point and i am fully aware most people in AL would like new characters but sometimes you have to think outside what we 'Players' want Anyway we still have more major nerfs, fixes and patches to look out for!"

nease
04-25-2013, 09:17 PM
animal wisperer lol the skills would call different animals to come and attack the enemy for a certain amount of time but i dont know what the weapon would be