PDA

View Full Version : Stuck buttons

Mizelle
02-07-2013, 07:51 PM
I didn't notice a related post so sorry if it is a re-post. I am noticing that on pc the buttons will stick on full charge and you will lose a couple of
key seconds during a fight before realizing it and having to click off screen to get it to return to normal. If you could look into this I would greatly appreciate it.
Doesn't make too much of a difference PVE but does in PVP.

Uvabo
02-08-2013, 12:52 AM
Same here. When I play on a mobile device, i don't have a problem as described above. When i play in Chrome browser on PC, i get 'stuck' buttons occasionally. It's a sure death in PVP, when it happens. By 'stuck' I mean that, if I press and hold to charge a skill, the button will stay charged even though i have released the button. It's not always noticeable and crucial time is lost. I then have to press it again to release the charge. Sometimes after a charge and release, all the buttons do a quick blink and then the button i had a released goes through the charge animation again and stays charged, then i have to press it again to release it. So, a charged skill takes twice as long to execute, or longer depending how fast I can realize what's happening.