PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with c.s....

Jhawkeye
02-07-2013, 09:07 PM
We should be able to look up things in c.s by the name of the person. Say I want to buy some things that "Jhawkeye" has put in c.s. If I want to buy them all, instead of searching the items one by one, we should be able to just search they're name and buy it from that. Idk if this has been a problem with everyone else but recently I wanted to buy some things out of c.s from my friend and I had to search through tons of the items before I could find his items and buy them (they weren't the lowest price but i was being friendly)

Bootdaddy
02-07-2013, 09:38 PM
I'd love that i do that sometimes also.

MightyMicah
02-08-2013, 06:23 AM
I'd hoped for this as well

cookiez
02-08-2013, 08:33 AM
Same!

Griffinfan
02-08-2013, 09:08 AM
as in other threads, alot of people (including me) feel the CS needs to be redone, some of the implementations are outdated

Doodlebeast
02-08-2013, 10:11 AM
But then if someone wants to hold a giveaway (evolt), he puts underpriced items in cs then waits for people to buy it. Searching names will not make that happen anymore. :(

cookiez
02-08-2013, 03:57 PM
But then if someone wants to hold a giveaway (evolt), he puts underpriced items in cs then waits for people to buy it. Searching names will not make that happen anymore. :(

This has happened like 3 times. And if they wanna do it they can make a new account>transfer the item>list in cs under a different name. Or they can just use a secret toon. Ez solution

MightyMicah
02-10-2013, 02:52 PM

Way to be optimistic bro! ;)