PDA

View Full Version : Pretty much new to the site

Kingzila
02-07-2013, 09:50 PM
So I'm pretty much new to the site and was wondering if maybe someone could point me in the right direction.
So I was having a problem with a player on pl and so on and would like to report it anyone could maybe point me to to where to report it to?

Suentous PO
02-07-2013, 11:12 PM
Couple ways if your playing, if you're in the same map click on their toon or name to bring up their character. On the right you have a couple options if it's a scam, or language. give specific info where available, time, place, details.
If you can't get to that you have the command /r [name] should allow you to write an email to support.
Familiarizingwith this http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules and the TOS helps.

Oh yeah, welcome aboard

Oldcoot
02-08-2013, 07:47 AM
Welcome king, use that search button. This place is full of useful stuff that will improve your game. The guide section helped me a lot.

Kingzila
02-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Ya I most of the time use that way of reporting but I never get word back and nothing is usly done. so I though I'd look for the main report email on here and thank

Suentous PO
02-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Yeah they don't tell you what action they've decided to take. I defer to their judgement.