in other mmos i call them "my other accounts" >.>

Cero
02-08-2013, 08:31 AM
i have no idea tbh...people call them all sorts of thing

in other mmos i call them "my other accounts" >.>

haha yes.

hotpimp
02-08-2013, 06:31 PM
The only impressive pics were u with the 21s tbh.

Bless
02-08-2013, 06:35 PM
I'd be more impressed if u did it with twinks >:D

D-:
02-08-2013, 07:19 PM
yolo is pro.

Genuinous
02-08-2013, 07:29 PM
All I see is you killing low lvl players... *yawns*

gundamsone
02-08-2013, 08:47 PM
All I see is you killing low lvl players... *yawns*

you're free to post screenshots of your own.
this thread is not about me bragging about how i'm soooo goood, it's for twinkers to show everyone what they got

and 21s killing 21s *yawns*

D-:
02-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Says the one with a 21 lol...

gundamsone
02-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Says the one with a 21 lol...

you know I don't mix with the endgame crowd

Destructible
02-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Nukerlear uses scripting. Not much of a pro for that. But nice job.

gundamsone
02-08-2013, 10:59 PM
what's scripting?

if it's against TOS don't bother telling me

birdmasta
02-09-2013, 01:20 AM
i believe it allows ppl to use skills faster or something pretty cheap

what's scripting?

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 01:27 AM
thought that was called macros when you group x amount of commands into 1 hotkey

I believe people started doing this for PL pvp so they can swap out weps real fast during a battle

ucaflaeba
02-09-2013, 03:11 AM
If you are really that good. And if you say that low level game and cap level game is the same, or nearly the same(which is not). Then I challenge you make a new toon, and level up to 21. Then you can try to get just half your K : D ratio by now. If you can do it I will stop playing AL. Lol..
Seriously, you are fighting against unexperienced player. How much does it take to get to level 16? Just a day or two I might say(so you're killing people who only played the game for 2 days)... So stop bragging your twinks..
If you have something to proove, then just take the challenge above..lol.

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 03:24 AM
Correct me if i'm wrong on this but it's people like you who create new forum accs to spam and create unnecessary drama

twinks/low lvl pvp have been a part of every mmorpg out there. the skillset required to be a pro at each lvl range is obviously different so you can't compare 10's to 15's to 20s.

We're not bragging and we're not comparing and will you really quit AL? I can take you up on that challenge but I'd feel bad afterwards.

Bless
02-09-2013, 03:27 AM
If you are really that good. And if you say that low level game and cap level game is the same, or nearly the same(which is not). Then I challenge you make a new toon, and level up to 21. Then you can try to get just half your K : D ratio by now. If you can do it I will stop playing AL. Lol..
Seriously, you are fighting against unexperienced player. How much does it take to get to level 16? Just a day or two I might say(so you're killing people who only played the game for 2 days)... So stop bragging your twinks..
If you have something to proove, then just take the challenge above..lol. he has a main called love

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 03:29 AM
he has a main called love

Most of the twinks who "brag" "showoff" have 21 mains.

Instead of "hey why don't you come to 21 and ...." how about we have 21s and why don't YOU come down and try things out before making random assumptions

ucaflaeba
02-09-2013, 03:47 AM
Correct me if i'm wrong on this but it's people like you who create new forum accs to spam and create unnecessary drama
twinks/low lvl pvp have been a part of every mmorpg out there. the skillset required to be a pro at each lvl range is obviously different so you can't compare 10's to 15's to 20s.

We're not bragging and we're not comparing and will you really quit AL? I can take you up on that challenge but I'd feel bad afterwards.

Lol. What can I read from your first post is just one thing "BRAG". How can you brag something, and then not admitting that you're bragging, cmon man.
Ok pls post your K : D ratio of your lv 21 toon, we really want to know. I bet its nowhere close to you're twink. I do really want to know, so post it, both twink and main toon.

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 03:52 AM
Brag? I disagree, no where in my post do I mention my kdr
No one was brave enough to stand up for the twink community and I took the challenge.

Yes we do kill lesser geared & lower lvld noobs, but we often face those higher leveld as well
Can't say the same for 21 can you?

Post a kdr? Does kdr really mean skills to you?
If I post a decent kdr you'll just flame me for farming, and if it's bad you'll flame me as well. Nothing satisfies your kind.
So just hit me up in game and i'll give you a run for your money

and ucaflaeba please refrain from further posting in this thread
I do not wish for another locked thread

ucaflaeba
02-09-2013, 03:54 AM
Most of the twinks who "brag" "showoff" have 21 mains.

Instead of "hey why don't you come to 21 and ...." how about we have 21s and why don't YOU come down and try things out before making random assumptions

I am really not making any random assumptions, its a well known fact.

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 03:59 AM
ok I worship your holy lvl 21 but

now GET OFF MY THREAD you got what you wanted

ucaflaeba
02-09-2013, 04:14 AM
Brag? I disagree, no where in my post do I mention my kdr
No one was brave enough to stand up for the twink community and I took the challenge.

Yes we do kill ungeared lower level noobs, but we often face those higher leveld as well
Can't say the same for 21 can you?

Post a kdr? Does kdr really mean skills to people? I laugh if people regard kdr and lb spots as the best
and why post when you can just hit me up in game. i'll give you a run for your money

and ucaflaeba please refrain from further posting in this thread
I do not wish for another locked thread

Ok, since you admitted that you're killing ungeared noobs.

hotpimp
02-09-2013, 08:17 AM
Ucaflaeba i will. Brag about my twink. Are u gona start crying ;( id bet gold me and yolo will own u if u made a 16 twink. Jus Sayin.

ucaflaeba
02-09-2013, 08:27 AM
Ucaflaeba i will. Brag about my twink. Are u gona start crying ;( id bet gold me and yolo will own u if u made a 16 twink. Jus Sayin.

Ok, were you being offended? I'm just saying the truth. LoL

hotpimp
02-09-2013, 08:33 AM
Bro, I ain't even mad.
Freshhhh

Destructible
02-09-2013, 09:08 AM
what's scripting?

Yes i believe it's extremely against ToS. I can go as far as to call it cheating.

ucaflaeba
02-09-2013, 10:35 AM
Bro, I ain't even mad.
Freshhhh

Cool, but are you sure you're not being mad? Cause nobody says that you are, the word is "offended".

So, how many ungeared noobs you killed today? Just asking..

Bless
02-09-2013, 10:41 AM
If you have something to proove, then just take the challenge above..lol. no, I CHALLENGE YOU to make a L16 and Pvp me.

hotpimp
02-09-2013, 10:41 AM
Ungeared? Everyone has gear.... Derp a herp. *Rainbow over heart*

D-:
02-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Just get off the thread. Seriously. No one even wants you here. I don't have a 21, and I don't want to. Leveling to 16 was enough for me. I can post my 16 twink KD, but I'd LOVE TO SEE YOU down at 16.

D-:
02-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Miracle, hotpimp, yolo, and myself will all own you if you came to 16.

Also, why don't you post your KD of this 21 you have?

ucaflaeba
02-09-2013, 12:13 PM
no, I CHALLENGE YOU to make a L16 and Pvp me.

LoL, im so afraid...
So, how much gold you used to gear your twink? 300000gold?
Do you really think that a "real" lv16 toon would have that kind of gold? ...even to earn for 1000gold are hard at that level :p.
What weapon do you use? clever flamestrike of assault lv16?? vs them who used splintered stick...LoL

ucaflaeba
02-09-2013, 12:18 PM
Ungeared? Everyone has gear.... Derp a herp. *Rainbow over heart*

"ungeared", the word im just quoting from the previous post from your fellow twinker, the thread starter, which he has edited the real post to "lesser geared"...

Too bad i have them quoted, you may want to read them again..LoL

ucaflaeba
02-09-2013, 12:27 PM
Just get off the thread. Seriously. No one even wants you here. I don't have a 21, and I don't want to. Leveling to 16 was enough for me. I can post my 16 twink KD, but I'd LOVE TO SEE YOU down at 16.

No one wants me here? who said that? your fellow twinkers? why?? cause i said fact?? LoL

You just dont want to level to 21, cause you know you wont be owning the game in lv21..And that's a fact.

Dont hate me for saying these things, its just plain true..

ucaflaeba
02-09-2013, 12:36 PM

Imagine you had finished high school, would you want to go back to elementary school??
Ofcourse not, UNLESS you want to be the smartest person on class..LoL..

Thats my analogy about twinkers...Got my point?

Bless
02-09-2013, 12:44 PM

Imagine you had finished high school, would you want to go back to elementary school??

Thats my analogy about twinkers...Got my point? Why the hell r u flaming? It's not like the devs are gonna remove low level Pvp so stfu.

Madstar
02-09-2013, 12:51 PM
IB4L if not clean up.

D-:
02-09-2013, 01:19 PM
Nice quad post.

Also, no I don't wanna make a 21 cus I won't "own"
1)Banner sucks for 21
2) No time
3) Took me long enough to get 16

You're making fun of 16s when 16 was a cap and gear was expensive when there was a 16 cap. You literally are too stupid to insult anymore.

Just lock this already.

ucaflaeba
02-09-2013, 01:36 PM
Why the hell r u flaming? It's not like the devs are gonna remove low level Pvp so stfu.

LoL, who the hell asks devs to remove low lvl pvp? Just dont brag it so much. im tired of reading twinks threads.. :p

mafiainc42
02-09-2013, 03:02 PM
Time to make a 16..

Bless
02-09-2013, 03:05 PM
Why the hell r u flaming? It's not like the devs are gonna remove low level Pvp so stfu.

LoL, who the hell asks devs to remove low lvl pvp? Just dont brag it so much. im tired of reading twinks threads.. :p then y u on about armor and other crap?

Prolikethis
02-09-2013, 06:27 PM
hi gund, nice looking 16 grats :)

wish some others posted pics

i was wondering if u have pvp'd any of the lvls 3-10? i made a 5 few weeks ago when a body told me about al and im still having fun. at 5 i vs 10's. at 7 ive vs'd 14's..talk about challenging :D

good times twink on Gund!

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 07:19 PM
hi gund, nice looking 16 grats :)

wish some others posted pics

i was wondering if u have pvp'd any of the lvls 3-10? i made a 5 few weeks ago when a body told me about al and im still having fun. at 5 i vs 10's. at 7 ive vs'd 14's..talk about challenging :D

good times twink on Gund!
over 3/5 of my games now I get placed with 17s-19s
other 2/5 they're 15-6
and 1/5 I guess i get put with level 12s or on the other side of the spectrum l21s

so I guess my answer to your question is no.

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 07:22 PM
LoL, who the hell asks devs to remove low lvl pvp? Just dont brag it so much. im tired of reading twinks threads.. :p
Yea you're right I shouldn't make anymore of these threads.
Doesn't take much effort to make a new forum acc to spam people you don't like.
Doesnt hurt you in the end and only adds blackmarks to my account.

and just FYI I was back on my 21 for the last 2 nights and I gotta say, it's easy fighting people the same level & lower, so why don't you hit me up in game i'll give you an entire night of my awesomeness.

Matutd
02-09-2013, 07:29 PM

Thats my analogy about twinkers...Got my point?
Imagine you finished a whole pack of skittles, would you want to go back and eat half of the pack again?

D-Zaak
02-09-2013, 08:11 PM
Just my 2 cents regarding the feud on this thread.

Before continuing, I jsut want to say I'm lv20 working towards endgame before Kraken expansion. Also, I will never claim to be a good PVPer because I clearly am not. My KDR is less than 1. I am not good, and my post here is in no way to say that endgame is better than twink or vice ersa (especially because i am not that good).

I don't mind twinks in the actually game. They can do what they want. If they want to take advantage of lower lvl noobs, then good on them. Alternatively, they have a chance to also fight higher lvl experienced players. Endgame toons cannot fight any higher levels because there are none that exist. So i understand that fact.

HERE IS MY PROBLEM WITH TWINKS!

OUTSIDE the real game (aka the STS forums) all I hear from them is bragging. Maybe they really are good players, but they are real douche bags base on how they carry themselves on the forum. You never see endgamers brag like this, and this thread is a perfect example.

How can the OP of this thread say they are not bragging when the whole point of his thread is to post screenshots of his impressive kills and score? What else can you call this?

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 08:20 PM
Let's get things clear here. I'll swear on my mom's grave that the intention of this thread was not to brag/show off. If you even bothered reading all the posts, you should understand how I and other twinks feel.

I also ask you this, should we twinks just shut our mouths and let people like yourself run us over with your disrespectful opinions towards us? Are we not allowed to opinionate or do we have no say in this?

And why do I fell like i'm always defending myself against new forum accs. Seems like the same group of people are making new accs to repeat the same stuff.

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 08:33 PM
HERE IS MY PROBLEM WITH TWINKS!

OUTSIDE the real game (aka the STS forums) all I hear from them is bragging. Maybe they really are good players, but they are real douche bags base on how they carry themselves on the forum. You never see endgamers brag like this, and this thread is a perfect example.

How can the OP of this thread say they are not bragging when the whole point of his thread is to post screenshots of his impressive kills and score? What else can you call this?

Incorrect and false. Are these stories you've been "hearing" of from endgamers who show no respect for our kind? or those endgamers who believe the leaderboards should be restricted to endgamers only?

I'm sick of all these rumours and false assumptions. For once can people like yourself experience it first before coming on and starting a fight.
We're really a bunch of nice players and will help new players out in anyway if they ask.

In my personal experience (and many twinks should back me up on this), an average twink ctf game is tenfolds more peaceful and respectful than an endgame ctf game.
It's rare to play in endgame and not see players, cursing/bashing/flamming/threatening/egos hurt when they die/etc
I will not go into details so try it out for yourself and compare.

Darkgenocide
02-09-2013, 09:50 PM

ucaflaeba
02-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Yea you're right I shouldn't make anymore of these threads.
Doesn't take much effort to make a new forum acc to spam people you don't like.
Doesnt hurt you in the end and only adds blackmarks to my account.

and just FYI I was back on my 21 for the last 2 nights and I gotta say, it's easy fighting people the same level & lower, so why don't you hit me up in game i'll give you an entire night of my awesomeness.

LoL, this account was made even before this thread. and im using my real ign name which is ucaflaeba. Yes I do not like you twinkers who brag so much.
If you say it's easy doing Cap PVP, and fighting people the same level & lower are easier, then why dont you have that godly K : D ratio like you had on your twinks..LoL...Dont lie to yourself pls...

Im just saying the truth, dont hate me for it.

Rollo
02-09-2013, 09:59 PM
The majority of threads I see about twinks are people crying and complaining about twinks. They're the same people trying to compare end game pvp and twink pvp. They're the same people who are mad because the twinks are beating them on the leader boards. All I can say is.... suck it up buttercup. If you can't beat em.. join em :)

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 10:00 PM
Sadly unless you're a real life stalker, you don't know either of my KDR's on either toons.

Please don't come on forums and start fights based on random made up assumptions in your head.
It's unwelcomed and is considered spam.

I have nothing to prove to your kind nor am I going to waste anymore of my time trying to defend myself and others.

ucaflaeba
02-09-2013, 10:02 PM
Imagine you finished a whole pack of skittles, would you want to go back and eat half of the pack again?

Ever heard the phrase "Like taking candy from a baby" ?

Enjoy your skittles, I pity those babies you take them skittles from..

ucaflaeba
02-09-2013, 10:11 PM
The majority of threads I see about twinks are people crying and complaining about twinks. They're the same people trying to compare end game pvp and twink pvp. They're the same people who are mad because the twinks are beating them on the leader boards. All I can say is.... suck it up buttercup. If you can't beat em.. join em :)

LoL, actually I always laugh seeing you twinkers defend yourself.
Im saying the truth and all the twinkers got offended LoL, just accept it that you wouldnt get the same K : D ratio endgame.

I'm not joining you for sure, you can continue to take your candies from those babies..

ucaflaeba
02-09-2013, 10:25 PM
Sadly unless you're a real life stalker, you don't know either of my KDR's on either toons.

Please don't come on forums and start fights based on random made up assumptions in your head.
It's unwelcomed and is considered spam.

I have nothing to prove to your kind nor am I going to waste anymore of my time trying to defend myself and others.

LoL, you're funny man...

Why dont you just post your K : D ratio then? Your 21 toon and your 16.

Proove me wrong, It's that simple.
But dont post it really, if it will just humiliate yourself and will proove my point.

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 10:35 PM
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/goharago/123466_zpsa27f82dd.jpg

Ucaflaeba BRAGGING = BELOW, now do you get it? Most the twinks that post are equally if not more skilled than I.
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/goharago/145778_zpsf2af6d31.jpg
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/goharago/123567_zpsc3b831e7.jpg

and can a mod close this thread

Bootdaddy
02-09-2013, 10:45 PM

I'll say it for you burn lol

gundamsone
02-09-2013, 10:47 PM
*rolls eyes*

Snalin
02-09-2013, 11:58 PM
somebody got shut down!

Darkgenocide
02-10-2013, 12:04 AM

Ucaflaeba BRAGGING = BELOW, now do you get it? Most the twinks that post are equally if not more skilled than I.

Photoshopped.....

gundamsone
02-10-2013, 12:05 AM
feel free to pm any of the players on that list and ask
those games were played about 30min to 1hour ago

Darkgenocide
02-10-2013, 12:24 AM
feel free to pm any of the players on that list and ask
those games were played about 30min to 1hour ago

lol i was jus kidding....

gundamsone
02-10-2013, 12:33 AM
sorry man i'm pretty moody these days.

i apologize

Darkgenocide
02-10-2013, 12:55 AM
sorry man i'm pretty moody these days.

i apologize

Rollo
02-10-2013, 01:48 AM
LoL, actually I always laugh seeing you twinkers defend yourself.
Im saying the truth and all the twinkers got offended LoL, just accept it that you wouldnt get the same K : D ratio endgame.

I'm not joining you for sure, you can continue to take your candies from those babies..

Nobody is saying thats not the case. So is that what the crying is all about then? K/D Ratios and leader boards lol. Well, at least you guys can hang on to your "end game hard core pvper Cred" The twinks will just enjoy the pvp spoils. See, everyone's happy :)

ucaflaeba
02-10-2013, 04:11 AM

Ucaflaeba BRAGGING = BELOW, now do you:get it? Most the twinks that post are equally if not more skilled than I.

That's normal K : D for rogue, and where's your twink K : D ?
I bet it was far better than your main, and may I ask why its better K : D? Cause you're killing ungeared noobs..
LoL

Snalin
02-10-2013, 05:12 AM
I'd give you a big thumbs down if they had that as a button

ucaflaeba
02-10-2013, 05:59 AM
I'd give you a big thumbs down if they had that as a button

I'll give you one back

gundamsone
02-10-2013, 06:29 AM
uca how about you stop trolling for 1 second and post your toon's stats for everyone here to see

Prolikethis
02-10-2013, 12:36 PM
gund what i ment was have u made lets say a lvl 3-9 and pvp'd with it yet

a lvl 5 twink is a good challenge cuz most go 6,7,9&10

Matutd
02-10-2013, 03:46 PM

Ever heard the phrase "Like taking candy from a baby" ?

Enjoy your skittles, I pity those babies you take them skittles from..
Nice way to try and sound clever, but you just went full retard. I'm pretty sure you've never played twink PvP, if you feel that all I do is kill noobs then keep thinking that and mind your own business. Even if I do only fight noobs, why the hell does that give you any reason to feel it's your right to flame about it? If you pull out the "play endgame noob" argument, add crithappenz and lets PvP. And then when I've finished whooping your ***, you can make a twink and I'll whoop your *** there too.

D-:
02-10-2013, 04:51 PM
He obviously won't post his stats.

Bless
02-10-2013, 06:24 PM
Hop along nothing to see here...

birdmasta
02-10-2013, 08:06 PM
...twinks have skills plz... NOW ALL U PPL CRYING AND SAYING WE NO SKILL... PLZ JUST STOP PLAYING thx :D

ucaflaeba
02-11-2013, 09:10 AM
uca how about you stop trolling for 1 second and post your toon's stats for everyone here to see

LoL..post your twink K : D then I'll post mine..I bet your twink K: D was waaayy better..may I ask why?
Anybody questioning why the PVP leaderboards suddenly filled with twink? Do I have to make it clearer? you said it by yourself that your killing ungeared noobs, its a shame that you edited it, too bad I got it quoted...

ucaflaeba
02-11-2013, 09:16 AM
Nice way to try and sound clever, but you just went full retard. I'm pretty sure you've never plaed twink PvP, if you feel that all I do is kill noobs then keep thinking that and mind your own business. Even if I do only fight noobs, why the hell does that give you any reason to feel it's your right to flame about it? If you pull out the "play endgame noob" argument, add crithappenz and lets PvP. And then when I've finished whooping your ***, you can make a twink and I'll whoop your *** there too.

This is a forum, if you don't want others to comment, then just write your thoughts in a piece of paper in your room. I am clever, in fact I never used harsh words in the forum. Are you from south?

ucaflaeba
02-11-2013, 09:42 AM
The first post that is all about bragging has been deleted by TS..

Really???

LoL

I'm out..cheers ;)

Matutd
02-11-2013, 12:04 PM
Nice way to try and sound clever, but you just went full retard. I'm pretty sure you've never plaed twink PvP, if you feel that all I do is kill noobs then keep thinking that and mind your own business. Even if I do only fight noobs, why the hell does that give you any reason to feel it's your right to flame about it? If you pull out the "play endgame noob" argument, add crithappenz and lets PvP. And then when I've finished whooping your ***, you can make a twink and I'll whoop your *** there too.

This is a forum, if you don't want others to comment, then just write your thoughts in a piece of paper in your room. I am clever, in fact I never used harsh words in the forum. Are you from south?
Nobody said you couldn't post, but the only reason you are posting is to stir drama. Also stating that you're clever is a sure sign of foolishness, and backing your statement up with "I never used harsh words" isn't doing much for you. And as for the petty "Are you from the south?" comment, that would depend on where your idea of south is. If you mean southern America, which I'm assuming, not only is that a silly prejudice comment, it has no insult toward me as I don't even live in America, and by the way, that also made you look like a moron.

ucaflaeba
02-11-2013, 03:05 PM
Nobody said you couldn't post, but the only reason you are posting is to stir drama. Also stating that you're clever is a sure sign of foolishness, and backing your statement up with "I never used harsh words" isn't doing much for you. And as for the petty "Are you from the south?" comment, that would depend on where your idea of south is. If you mean southern America, which I'm assuming, not only is that a silly prejudice comment, it has no insult toward me as I don't even live in America, and by the way, that also made you look like a moron.

Bla bla bla..so long I don't even want to read it..lol

Matutd
02-11-2013, 03:45 PM

Yep, that's the type of mentality I expected from someone like you.

D-:
02-11-2013, 09:20 PM
LoL..post your twink K : D then I'll post mine..I bet your twink K: D was waaayy better..may I ask why?
Anybody questioning why the PVP leaderboards suddenly filled with twink? Do I have to make it clearer? you said it by yourself that your killing ungeared noobs, its a shame that you edited it, too bad I got it quoted...

You're*.

ucaflaeba
02-11-2013, 10:03 PM
Yep, that's the type of mentality I expected from someone like you.

Make it simple post, I'm not interested reading long post that is unimportant LoL.

Long story short, nobody answers my question..why are the PVP leaderboard suddenly filled with twink? Anybody smart enough to answer this? Not in this thread I guess..LoL

ucaflaeba
02-11-2013, 10:07 PM
You're*.

So you're also a grammar nazi? LoL

Just stay in topic, if you can't negate my arguments then don't be such desperate okay..LoL

Rollo
02-11-2013, 10:08 PM
Make it simple post, I'm not interested reading long post that is unimportant LoL.

Long story short, nobody answers my question..why are the PVP leaderboard suddenly filled with twink? Anybody smart enough to answer this? Not in this thread I guess..LoL

What do you mean, suddenly? I've been playing my twink since pvp released. Most twinks have. There's nothing sudden about it... LoL

Rollo
02-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Also, is this what you mean by negating arguments? The value of your posts is deteriorating rather fast. Please continue.

Delphina
02-11-2013, 10:21 PM
Thread closed at request of op.