PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about getting O&C

Jblazer
02-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Thinking about getting Order and Chaos.Opinions?And does anyone here play it?Thanks!:)

DocDoBig
02-08-2013, 09:28 AM
Lol in PL is a huge Order and Chaos guild with many members

JaytB
02-08-2013, 09:36 AM
Do you like more sofisticated MMO's in the style of WOW and you are willing to spend A LOT of time in it? If the answer is yes, then I'd say go for it.

Vystirch
02-08-2013, 01:44 PM
Meh, not my type.....

Plaguemaw
02-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Its a good game, try arcadian forest server. Be prepared to grind. Ign Divinemayhem, hit me up if download

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

iRusher
02-08-2013, 07:31 PM
Its a good game, try arcadian forest server. Be prepared to grind. Ign Divinemayhem, hit me up if download

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

NO! Go to tear coast and ill help you! I'm rich and I'm 6/6 pvp on my monk and my sin! Pm me if u want my ign:)

I'll get you a mount when you get to a high enough level too.

Jblazer
02-08-2013, 08:15 PM
:O Tyvm!:) Imma get right now.
Is there O&C forums?

Jblazer
02-08-2013, 08:21 PM
Downloading!So what world should I join?And what class should I choose?
:3

iRusher
02-08-2013, 09:49 PM
Downloading!So what world should I join?And what class should I choose?
:3

Tear coast

And monk

Jblazer
02-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Made my guy:) e
What's your IGN?This games confusing,mind showing me the ropes?
XD

BodMaster
02-08-2013, 09:59 PM
It's okay, only main pain is not platform compatible, meaning people on Android can't play with peeps on Apple.

And that there are servers which you can only switch if you reach lvl 30+ I believe and even then you will lose all your hard earned stuffs.

Most people from US/PL/SL are in Arcadian Forest.

Jblazer
02-08-2013, 10:01 PM
Oh...xD im at some coast place xD

Jblazer
02-08-2013, 10:14 PM
I don't understand this game o_o

iRusher
02-08-2013, 10:19 PM
I don't understand this game o_o

I didn't at first either, what's your name? Ill add you

BodMaster
02-08-2013, 10:20 PM
Haha I ended up in some Observers Market O.o

Jblazer
02-08-2013, 10:21 PM
Beastlyboyee
:D

iRusher
02-08-2013, 10:24 PM
Haha I ended up in some Observers Market O.o

Greenmont?

iRusher
02-08-2013, 10:25 PM
Beastlyboyee
:D

Ok ill add you ill use my monk so I can heal you

Jblazer
02-08-2013, 10:26 PM
Kewl

BodMaster
02-08-2013, 10:27 PM
Greenmont?

No clue, sounds familiar tho.. haven't played since beginning/mid last year.

Might remake and start from scratch.

razerfingers
02-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Im a monk, names Zillionaire. Lvl 8 add me if you play on android! I play here and there lol. Im on tear coast. Idk how i got there rofl

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

BodMaster
02-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Just re-downloaded it and it's now close to a Gig of space O.o (Used to be 500MB+)

razerfingers
02-08-2013, 10:45 PM
Serious?

JaytB
02-08-2013, 10:51 PM
Be aware that monks and warriors are the hardest class to play right. Monks are almost always needed but being a good one will take a lot of practice (and top gear). Tanking is also almost like an art. If you want easier characters to play, mage or ranger would be the safer choice.

Anyway, I'm on the arcadian forest server and really don't play much anymore. I was thinking of switching to tear coast because I have some friends on there, basically just for the team voice chat. I'm a lvl60 mage btw (IGN: IKungFuMage).

Best way to start is just getting every quest you can find and complete them all before moving to the next area. Quests give xp. I found the leveling really boring but it's at end game where the fun starts.

razerfingers
02-08-2013, 11:08 PM
Be aware that monks and warriors are the hardest class to play right. Monks are almost always needed but being a good one will take a lot of practice (and top gear). Tanking is also almost like an art. If you want easier characters to play, mage or ranger would be the safer choice.

Anyway, I'm on the arcadian forest server and really don't play much anymore. I was thinking of switching to tear coast because I have some friends on there, basically just for the team voice chat. I'm a lvl60 mage btw (IGN: IKungFuMage).

Best way to start is just getting every quest you can find and complete them all before moving to the next area. Quests give xp. I found the leveling really boring but it's at end game where the fun starts.

Hm, good to know! Ill make a mage then!

Aeroflame
02-08-2013, 11:12 PM
Downloaded it when it was cheap. deleted it right after. May take it up again, someone should teach me how tah play this -.-

iRusher
02-08-2013, 11:14 PM

Couldn't have said the last part any better. If you play on iOS and you switch to tc ill be sure to add you and we could pvp if your any good. And Monk wasnt that hard for me I have a 6/6 monk and I'm decent. Warrior was semi difficult and ranger was super easy

iRusher
02-08-2013, 11:16 PM
Downloaded it when it was cheap. deleted it right after. May take it up again, someone should teach me how tah play this -.-

Ill help you level and quest if you have iOS and go to tear coast server

Jblazer
02-08-2013, 11:22 PM
Hey rush sorry I left xD
iPod died:(

iRusher
02-08-2013, 11:23 PM
Hey rush sorry I left xD
iPod died:(

K np ill be on in about 10-15 mins trying to fix something

Jblazer
02-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Aight

Aeroflame
02-08-2013, 11:37 PM
I'll download it later :)

Jblazer
02-08-2013, 11:43 PM
Cost $6.99 I think

iRusher
02-08-2013, 11:50 PM
It's cool

BodMaster
02-09-2013, 12:18 AM
Serious?

Aye, 950MB+ lol

Agreed, got so bored levelling up solo, just kept on doing any quest that were in the area. (A lot of running around, back and forth! Lol)

I picked Ranger straight off, as that's the type of play I like. And I seemed invincible PvE and PvP lol, crazy OP.

Cost $6.99 I think

If Aero paid for it previously should be free, just a case of re-downloading.

Maybe when multi-platform, I'll return for a while atm Droid/Apple platforms are a right pain but a "merge" has been mentioned a lot lately.

Aeroflame
02-09-2013, 12:20 AM
Aye, 950MB+ lol

Agreed, got so bored levelling up solo, just kept on doing any quest that were in the area. (A lot of running around, back and forth! Lol)

Maybe when multi-platform, I'll return for a while atm Droid/Apple platforms are a right pain but a "merge" has been mentioned a lot lately.

1. It was stupid cheap when I bought it.

2. iOS and android can't play the same server?

iRusher
02-09-2013, 12:25 AM
Aye, 950MB+ lol

They can't.

razerfingers
02-09-2013, 12:27 AM

2. Yes.

BodMaster
02-09-2013, 12:38 AM

1. I purchased it for 50p I think, and had 3 months free subscription.

2. As the others above said, nope.

Separate Platforms for Droid/iOS, and several separate servers per platform :/

(Servers by country though no restriction on them, Euro/US/Asia etc etc)

Jblazer
02-09-2013, 02:18 AM
Heading on naow :P

Aeroflame
02-09-2013, 09:55 AM
Pshh what's the point -.- sts kinda whales on em in terms of efficiency

Jblazer
02-09-2013, 02:59 PM
Yeah :P Tryna join their forums.Don't think there is an official one though.

BodMaster
02-09-2013, 03:44 PM
Well it be GameLoft, so search there and find the official forum. (Just as PL/SL/DL/AL etc do not have separate forums (not sections) as they are from the developing company being StS)

http://onlinegames-forum.gameloft.com/index.php?c=5

Anegriv
02-09-2013, 07:02 PM
I have it and I keep on getting ganked by high levels -_-

Jblazer
02-09-2013, 07:41 PM
Lol

iRusher
02-09-2013, 09:33 PM
I have it and I keep on getting ganked by high levels -_-

What level are you? First off if your in a pvp arena LEAVE! And if they ask to duel, don't. What was their names if u can remember? Ill kill them for u:) I bes monk

Anegriv
02-09-2013, 09:38 PM
What level are you? First off if your in a pvp arena LEAVE! And if they ask to duel, don't. What was their names if u can remember? Ill kill them for u:) I bes monk

The problem is I have quests in the PvP area in Vega (im L32). My IGN is Silverknight (I play on iOS). And I cant really remember all their names since theres so many of them.

iRusher
02-09-2013, 10:22 PM

The problem is I have quests in the PvP area in Vega (im L32). My IGN is Silverknight (I play on iOS). And I cant really remember all their names since theres so many of them.

If yur in tear coast server ill help u with them I owned a bunch of cankers in vega the other day and they just left found them later in arkans field so I killed em again

Anegriv
02-09-2013, 10:25 PM
If yur in tear coast server ill help u with them I owned a bunch of cankers in vega the other day and they just left found them later in arkans field so I killed em again

I am, IGN?

iRusher
02-10-2013, 09:09 AM

I am, IGN?
ill use my monk Majj cus I can heal u

Anegriv
02-10-2013, 09:13 AM

Ok.. Maybe we can do it sometime this afternoon. I really want to get to 60

iRusher
02-10-2013, 09:58 AM

Ok.. Maybe we can do it sometime this afternoon. I really want to get to 60

Ok it takes awhile for that.

If you quest all day it could take about 2 or 3 days tho