PDA

View Full Version : auto targetting suggestion

Cageymage
04-25-2010, 04:44 PM
So I've noticed that when an enemy goes too far away, and "tethers" back to its starting point, you remain targeting it... I think that a fix to this would be nice, when an enemy tethers back to its starting point, you automatically stop targeting it. :D

utopi
04-26-2010, 01:33 AM
You can just tap on your avi, you will stop targeting it.

I think we should target the closest enemy all the time.

Malanius
04-27-2010, 07:39 AM

First off, did not know about tapping on the avi. Thanks. and Secondly, totally agree on targeting the closest enemy. It's kind of annoying some times when you hit to attack and it targets some one in the middle of a group of enemies.

Radigan
04-27-2010, 10:44 AM
I think an "Assist" function would be nice, if you have a tank, set your auto-targeting perameters to assisting a specific person.

utopi
04-27-2010, 10:48 AM
I think an "Assist" function would be nice, if you have a tank, set your auto-targeting perameters to assisting a specific person.

Pretty good idea!!

nerdherd
04-27-2010, 12:17 PM
This is a great idea, post it in a new thread!

Radigan
04-27-2010, 12:25 PM
This is a great idea, post it in a new thread!

New thread made.

Splurd
04-27-2010, 03:42 PM

Disagree. Imagine getting chased by a bunch of melee people, whom you are out running. But there is a ranged character sniping you. You'd really want to kill ranged character first before slowly kiting the melee monsters