PDA

View Full Version : New Vanity Slot.

Madstar
02-08-2013, 10:39 AM
I'd like to suggest the following,

A new Vanity Slot, for Vanities like the recent ''Love'' and ''Little Love'' Vanities. In example, a Slot only for 'Above head' Vanities so we can wear our Vanity Helmet, Armour and Banner at the same time as ''Little Love'' and ''Love''. Like that maybe in the future updates, you can release new 'Above head' Vanities like Fire, Plasma, Water, Sparkles, Fireworks etc. Any thoughts?

MS

Vystirch
02-08-2013, 11:05 AM
So we will have our main vanities and then special effects basically?

Madstar
02-08-2013, 11:09 AM
So we will have our main vanities and then special effects basically?

Yes. Your Vanity helmet, armour and banner all at the same time as the recent ''Love'' and "Little Love'' Vanities. Would also allow the Developers to release further 'special effects' Vanities. Like Fire, Plasma, Electricity, Water, Bubbles, Smoke, Fireworks, etc. This would definitely be successful and awesome.

MS

Vystirch
02-08-2013, 01:25 PM
There is potential here, but I'd like to say that I actually like the current set up. I seam to think that with a banner and effect that it would get very crowded above my toons head. Also I wouldn't use the banner slot anymore just for that reason. I must say that I like the current setup. I actually thought it was clever that they used the banner slot, I was expecting them to use the helmet slot. I like the simplicity of the current set up. Again it's a great idea, but this is my opinion :)

Energizeric
02-08-2013, 06:32 PM
There is potential here, but I'd like to say that I actually like the current set up. I seam to think that with a banner and effect that it would get very crowded above my toons head. Also I wouldn't use the banner slot anymore just for that reason. I must say that I like the current setup. I actually thought it was clever that they used the banner slot, I was expecting them to use the helmet slot. I like the simplicity of the current set up. Again it's a great idea, but this is my opinion :)

Agreed! In PL they always used the helmet vanity slot for these items. I'm glad they used the banner slot instead.