PDA

View Full Version : Lack Of Armor Vanities

Ukreazacor
02-08-2013, 12:41 PM
So I seriously think that there should be some new additions to the armor vanities available. Currently there are the Angel Wings, Centurion Body, and the Gold Dragon Plate (Plat Purchase). Maybe it is just only me but I feel a lack of awesomeness when I go onto one of my various twinks without an armor vanity. I know there are the Dragon Vanities for the 61s and above, however that leaves lower level players at a disadvantage.

Just a thought, even though the Valentines stuff has already been released, you could try and create a Cupid-like Vanitie Set. (with little feather wings, toga, that like leaf ring looking thing for the head) Maybe make the armor have a glow?...(forgot what its called)...like little hearts/pinkish-red flame looking thing. (Like the Demonic Sets)

The other vanities like the Helms, Shields, and Pets are good. Keep em coming!

cookiez
02-08-2013, 01:59 PM
Yush! +1

Oldcoot
02-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Oo. I love vanities +2

Suentous PO
02-08-2013, 02:28 PM
Yups, it is disproportionate compared to hat vanities fo sho

Chopper
02-08-2013, 03:06 PM
Yups, it is disproportionate compared to hat vanities fo sho

agree.

Also, shield vanities are useless for those us who use bows or other two handed weapons. I wish there was someway we can use those vanities too.

Oskitopee
02-08-2013, 03:27 PM
agree.

Also, shield vanities are useless for those us who use bows or other two handed weapons. I wish there was someway we can use those vanities too.

Duuude ikr!! If i equip the flowers, i can't have my bow :(.

Jcyee
02-08-2013, 09:18 PM
There's also black dragon vanity armor after you used the regular armor to craft the ring. which can be stashed and used on lower level toons if I recall correctly