PDA

View Full Version : TWINKS..guild vs guild war!

mahatma
02-08-2013, 01:14 PM
Hey guys my twink is probablydrunk and I'm with the guild "twinkin ain't easy"..

Were looking for a guild war against another twink guild! If you wanna get down on some pvp hit us up on this thread!

Well be waitin...

D-:
02-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Redeemed might be up to it.

Iamlmmortal
02-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Redeemed might be up to it.

Yea maybe gonna ask suspense

mahatma
02-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Sounds good man!

birdmasta
02-08-2013, 10:08 PM
hey im up for it but my guild usually plays 16 pvp... ive seen ur char i think and its lvl 10 right? or 11... might be wrong

mahatma
02-08-2013, 10:21 PM
Yea man everyone in our guild is lvl 10-12 sorry x.x

gundamsone
02-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Yea man everyone in our guild is lvl 10-12 sorry x.x

Suspense vs your guild then

mahatma
02-08-2013, 10:59 PM
Ok I need your ign and well do 5v5's ...just message me or ghostlytwink when your guild is gonna be available and we can post it here on forums and make it official...
All of us are always online...

birdmasta
02-09-2013, 12:30 AM
its on. 2v5 right? u chose the teams cuz u wanted to be with punishing.

birdmasta
02-09-2013, 12:31 AM

mahatma
02-09-2013, 03:17 AM

Uhh..?

Prolikethis
02-09-2013, 04:17 AM
alright.. this started buy your guildy meeeeerked telling my co-founder twinkliller "elite twinks NOOBS gtfo out of this game" then ganging up on him with your tens.. have some resect dam. yall feel good bulling a six?
so ya we grabbed five tens then yall grabbed five tens and hs wow yall got merked huh? 95 kills <elite twinks> to your 27 kills <aint easy twinking> and twinkkiller our lb rogue even capped the game. just admit it, u guys failed tonight bad with ur trash talk, excuses and deaths.
and @ you probdrunk, that one vs one after the war.. seriously did u really try? i hope not man cuz cmon dont call me out like that and then totally fail. yall need to talk to your gm ghost who knows me ive 1v1 him on his lvl tens and he can tell you results.
anyway guess i need to take screenies sooner since all y'all mostly all talk. thats all that was left to screen shot when pun told me about ur thread.
i like your gm a lot & thats why me and him need to talk cuz that crap u guys pulled tonight was whack! we even stopped killing yall after you all cried and asked us to stop in the middle of the thing cuz it was so bad for u guys. yall wanted to regrp and grab ur tanks twinks ect. we said ok and paused the fight. then u guys rushed us out of nowhere while we chatting waiting for u guys to get it together. im sry but im having a very hard time having any resect for the way you guys conduct yourselves.. you have a good guild name ghost but Ghost... its filled with way too many random untrained players. no offence but man. so plz tell them to stop disrespecting my guild or yall will be kos to us. i know u have a big guild but whats the point if there 90% new, un experienced and disrespectful to other clans. just not good man.
anyway any time any place just let us know. we can do it again. i hope u can control ur guilds actions in the future cuz they looked very bad in many ways tonight.
sorry if this sounds lil harsh and we did have fun with u guys tonight just stop the disrespect or its going to come back ten fold.

ghost pm me on forums lil easier that way. i would appreciate it.

also just wanted to say thanks to pun, fat, killer & naked you guys did great tonight as always. thx for keeping it in guild chat. you guys acted way more honorable ten i could have asked for through the all the bs :)

Infrico
02-09-2013, 04:52 AM
alright.. this started buy your guildy meeeeerked saying to my co-founder twinkliller, saying "elite twinks NOOBS" gtfo out of this game then ganging up on him. have some resect dam. yall feel good bulling a six?
so ya we grabbed five tens then yall grabbed 5 and wow yall got merked huh? 95 kills <elite twinks> to your 27 kills <aint easy twinking> and twinkkiller our lb rogue even capped the game. just admit it, u guys failed tonight bad with ur trash talk, excuses and deaths.
and @ you probdrunk, that one vs one after the war.. seriously did u really try? i hope not man cuz cmon dont call me out like that and then totally fail. yall need to talk to your gm ghost who knows me ive 1v1 him on his lvl tens and he can tell you results.
anyway guess i need to take screenies sooner since all y'all mostly all talk. thats all that was left to screen shot when pun told me about ur thread.
i like your gm a lot & thats why me and him need to talk cuz that crap u guys pulled tonight was whack! we even stopped killing yall after you all cried and asked us to stop in the middle of the thing cuz it was so bad for u guys. yall wanted to regrp and grab ur tanks twinks ect. we said ok and paused the fight. then u guys rushed us out of nowhere while we chatting waiting for u guys to get it together. im sry but im having a very hard time having any resect for the way you guys conduct yourselves.. you have a good guild name ghost but Ghost... its filled with way too many random untrained players. no offence but man. so plz tell them to stop disrespecting my guild or yall will be kos to us. i know u have a big guild but whats the point if there 90% new, un experienced and disrespectful to other clans. just not good man.
anyway any time any place just let us know. we can do it again. i hope u can control ur guilds actions in the future cuz they looked very bad in many ways tonight.
sorry if this sounds lil harsh and we did have fun with u guys tonight just stop the disrespect or its going to come back ten fold.

ghost pm me on forums lil easier that way. i would appreciate it.

also just wanted to say thanks to pun, fat, killer & naked you guys did great tonight as always. thx for keeping it in guild chat. you guys acted way more honorable ten i could have asked for through the all the bs :)

Man's will merk u blud.

Cero
02-09-2013, 05:49 AM
you guys shouldve known it. the title says

"twink...guild vs guild WAR!"

hotpimp
02-09-2013, 08:21 AM
Id join Yolo's guild for the war.
~Aimednuke

Bless
02-09-2013, 08:28 AM
Man's will merk u blud. moist kid blud

hotpimp
02-09-2013, 08:32 AM
Nvm @Yolo's guild,
Ill
Join arcane fellowship for comp

mafiainc42
02-09-2013, 10:38 AM
...Oo...

mahatma
02-09-2013, 12:26 PM
Talk all u want pro...you wanna trash talk bc of what "merrrrrrrked" and your guy was arguin about. Gtfo my thread with your disrespect. Ignorant fool.

That fight was SO unplanned it was stupid.
I have no idea who randomly set that fight up but it has nothin to do with this thread.
This thread was to set up a scheduled guild war between two twink guilds when everyone could be online to fight.
Nuff said.

Marrypoppins
02-09-2013, 12:51 PM
Talk all u want pro...you wanna trash talk bc of what "merrrrrrrked" and your guy was arguin about. Gtfo my thread with your disrespect. Ignorant fool.

That fight was SO unplanned it was stupid.
I have no idea who randomly set that fight up but it has nothin to do with this thread.
This thread was to set up a scheduled guild war between two twink guilds when everyone could be online to fight.
Nuff said.
I believe there were 5 fro each guild was there not? And randomly set up a fight? Pwease. Other guild respeced like 2-3 times to try to keep up and yet still failed. Did our tank spec? Nope and his horn "if he had speced" would've led to a real thrashing. "Nuff said."

Marrypoppins
02-09-2013, 12:53 PM
Side note as far as pro being upset, if your guildie got teamed would you not want revenge?

mahatma
02-09-2013, 01:01 PM
I would but why trash talk everyone and not just the ppl who did it?
N yeah the fight was unplanned. I was messaged yesterday night randomly saying come fight.

Our gm didn't even know. I made this thread yesterday.
Yes unorganized.

Marrypoppins
02-09-2013, 01:37 PM
Personally, setup of not. I had a fn blast with you all! Awesome to be in such a power ridden rumble. However as last night proved, we do need some way to have these battles without randoms joining

mahatma
02-09-2013, 02:01 PM
I agree! It was a good time.

Usagravi
02-09-2013, 02:26 PM
I missed all the fun :(

Avshow
02-09-2013, 02:35 PM
seems miss something