PDA

View Full Version : Accidental Click on "Use Platinum to Respawn"

Darkgenocide
02-08-2013, 05:47 PM
god i hate this.. the accidental clicks when you want to spend 1 or 5 plat to respon on the spot your on instead of running all the way back...accidently clicked a 5 and a 1 earlear... should really add a "Are you SURE you want to spend 5 Plat to spawn and blah blah blah" instead of just doing it right then n there with no second click to authorize it.

Sky../
02-08-2013, 06:00 PM
I accidentaly purchased snaggletooth for 75 plat.

BodMaster
02-08-2013, 06:01 PM
If you check the "Suggestions Section" you may find many others wanting the same thing.. Confirmation button for plat use.

Pet hate of mine, is Forumers not knowing or thinking they are "above" the rest not needing to post in the right section.

Now you use up a Mod/Admins time by them needing to move this to the right section when they could be doing far more important things like helping with the release of the next expansion :p

Bless
02-08-2013, 06:05 PM
There are more threads than plat accidents :P

Darkgenocide
02-08-2013, 06:06 PM
If you check the "Suggestions Section" you may find many others wanting the same thing.. Confirmation button for plat use.

Pet hate of mine, is Forumers not knowing or thinking they are "above" the rest not needing to post in the right section.

Now you use up a Mod/Admins time by them needing to move this to the right section when they could be doing far more important things like helping with the release of the next expansion :p

Ur cool

quaziest
02-08-2013, 06:22 PM
Still waiting on a response from STS on this one. :miserable:

kristof707
02-08-2013, 06:50 PM
god i hate this.. the accidental clicks when you want to spend 1 or 5 plat to respon on the spot your on instead of running all the way back...accidently clicked a 5 and a 1 earlear... should really add a "Are you SURE you want to spend 5 Plat to spawn and blah blah blah" instead of just doing it right then n there with no second click to authorize it.

Agreed

quaziest
02-08-2013, 07:15 PM
I kinda notice when you're lagging is when klass and shazbot can catch you into purchasing plats accidentally for their chest. When you lag and when you're ready to click on the received chest that's when it can suddenly into buying plat when your intention is just to received your free stuff from klass and shazz.

Watchout for those 2 ... they're SNEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

BodMaster
02-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Ur cool

Not exactly, just have a respect for the forums.