PDA

View Full Version : recruiter chat

sgtsloter
02-08-2013, 10:31 PM
How about making a recruiter rank chat. Maybe using /R. For recruters to have their own chat just like officers do. This would help make the recruiter rank more honorable.

Demoknight
02-09-2013, 05:14 PM
/r is for reply c:

ArtofWar
02-09-2013, 06:04 PM
/r is for reply c:

True.. they would need to change it..

Zaonabiuibil
02-11-2013, 03:20 PM
Reply is stupid anyways. If someone ninja's your reply lol

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

ooommmggg
02-11-2013, 03:30 PM
I agree with Zao. I hate it when I "/r" message a scammer/ beggar "gtfo noob" and my friend messages me "hi" right before I hit send ^_^

sgtsloter
02-11-2013, 08:51 PM
How about making a recruiter rank chat. Maybe using /R. For recruters to have their own chat just like officers do. This would help make the recruiter rank more honorable.

Ok how about this /r = /?
Meaning that it dosent matter what the command would be. :)

Anecat
02-12-2013, 11:46 PM
This would be useful for talking to people behind their back for a special party of some sort

sgtsloter
02-13-2013, 01:46 AM
This would be useful for talking to people behind their back for a special party of some sort

True, like a birthday party or something lol and you don't want the birthday person to know you're planing it lol

Ark
02-13-2013, 11:05 PM
Not a great idea to have recruiters have their own chat (IF it's just the recruiters).

UNLESS if the GM can see the chat also because recruiters can talk bad (like in officer chat, but GM sees it).

ALSO, recruiters are just recruiters, they just recruit people. Unlike the officers, they discuss about serious matter (IF your guild is like that anyways..).

Anecat
02-14-2013, 12:05 AM
Not a great idea to have recruiters have their own chat (IF it's just the recruiters).

UNLESS if the GM can see the chat also because recruiters can talk bad (like in officer chat, but GM sees it).

ALSO, recruiters are just recruiters, they just recruit people. Unlike the officers, they discuss about serious matter (IF your guild is like that anyways..).
I thought the recruiter chat was like officer, except one lvl down

sgtsloter
02-14-2013, 12:19 AM

Well tnx for your opinion. But in our guild all ranks are important.

Ark
02-14-2013, 07:00 AM
It depends on the guild, but majority it isn't needed.