PDA

View Full Version : Admins. Why aren't you guys Using those ban hammers?

Imwatchingyou
02-09-2013, 05:58 AM
Seriously, what is going on here? There's people swearing in game and using sex slander in sentences to by pass mutes. I will give a brief example: "suck my dic" or "dck". Or even more popular: "fk fck your mother". Seriously? I have young'ins in my house hold playing this game. Players ******& ******were constantly swearing and telling me "Lol spacetime doesn't give a dam about cussing, noob".

This isn't fair. /report function doesn't do anything.

LwMark
02-09-2013, 06:04 AM
If you see any bad language or anyone tryin to get around the bad language just keep spamming the devs with screenies and reports, they will get around to it

Fyrce
02-09-2013, 06:46 AM
Make sure to take a screenshot and include it with your email.

I've received inquiries before, from STS, when I've used the /report feature, asking for more details. And of course, after who knows how long, I had no clue WHEN or even what incident the inquiry referred to, which seemed like a waste of time to me.

So for things like language or dastardly behavior, I use email and screenshots, so at least I also have a record of which incident is being referenced, including the exact time, as indicated in my screenshot(s).

BodMaster
02-09-2013, 07:40 AM
Hoping them young'uns aren't under 13+ (:

You also may want to remove the names from the OP, this wouldn't be the best way to bring attention to yourself in a negative way.

Madstar
02-09-2013, 08:39 AM
I do agree, but I guess it would be better if you remove the words even if they are not full. :)

Destructible
02-09-2013, 09:03 AM
Reporting your case to the Devs using solid evidence like screenshots will help much more :)

Vystirch
02-09-2013, 09:17 AM
If in PvP just type /report playersname. This will report that player for bad behavior. I have reported plenty of people. I don't always see a immediate response but they do something within to weeks time.

Delphina
02-09-2013, 09:37 AM
Thread closed. Please report the players in game. If you have screenshots please send them to support@spacetimestudios.com