PDA

View Full Version : Family Ties Quest

Twicetwins
02-09-2013, 06:13 AM
I did a search and found not a single thread on this, either here or in Player Guides. So maybe I am the only one unsuccessful with the Family Ties quest in Blacksmoke Mountain.

I have been trying for months to get through Lost Valley to complete this quest and before I quit this game altogether, I figured I'd come here for advice. Can anyone tell me how to get through Lost Valley and what it takes to complete the Family Ties quest? Thank you.

JaytB
02-09-2013, 08:16 AM
Can you post a full description of the quest?

Twicetwins
02-09-2013, 10:14 AM
You collect 15 branches and it is done in Lost Valley in Blacksmoke Mountain. Even with groups of 5 we don't fet past the first cluster of bad guys, never reaching wherever it is that we are to collect branches from.

Suentous PO
02-09-2013, 10:19 AM
In lost valley there are bushes that are on fire, you have to tap on the bush which will extinguish it. That will collect them. There should be enough on one map to complete the quest. Gl

JaytB
02-09-2013, 10:23 AM
You collect 15 branches and it is done in Lost Valley in Blacksmoke Mountain. Even with groups of 5 we don't fet past the first cluster of bad guys, never reaching wherever it is that we are to collect branches from.

The branches are probably those burning bushes that are spread throughout the level. You'll just got to get near them and touch them (or click on them if on Chrome). If you really (strangely enough) can't find a group that can't even get past the first cluster of enemies, you might try and collect the first bush(es) in the beginning and remake the lvl.

In any case, good luck!

Chopper
02-09-2013, 11:06 AM
The branches are probably those burning bushes that are spread throughout the level. You'll just got to get near them and touch them (or click on them if on Chrome). If you really (strangely enough) can't find a group that can't even get past the first cluster of enemies, you might try and collect the first bush(es) in the beginning and remake the lvl.

In any case, good luck!

this.

Just hang around the opening and collect a few before trying a different game. The trick is to go SLOW. If your party stays together and doesn't rush ahead, a full party should be able to plod along without getting wiped out.

Twicetwins
02-09-2013, 07:04 PM
Thank you SO much!