View Full Version : Treasure Chest - Bug

Vittiglio
02-09-2013, 07:25 AM
Hey There!

I'm playing Arcane Legends for 2 weeks now, and this never happened to me before, but today when i went get my daily Treasure Chest i did like the other times, but i haven't got it... it appeard the message "Klaas has give you a Treasure Chest" but nothing else happened... i went to my inventory and isn't there either...

Does anyone know how to fix this? Is it possible for me to re-ask for the chest and get it this time? Because to Klaas the countdown for tomorrow is on, so it was like the other day... except for the no chest part ....

Thank You!

Arcane Legends
Fatblue

Busterbiebe
02-10-2013, 12:33 PM
U did get a chest, but when u click the screen, it skips the part where the items u got r shown. So, u accidentally skipped wat u got. U could've gotten a story token, check that. U might've gotten potions, check that also. Or elixirs.

Lowlyspy
02-10-2013, 12:34 PM
The opening chest animation sometimes doesn't show up, usually when it tries to give you an elixir you already have.

Valsacar
02-10-2013, 03:23 PM
The opening chest animation sometimes doesn't show up, usually when it tries to give you an elixir you already have.

That can't be true, I get double elixers all the time. The only time it doesn't show up is when you click the screen right when it starts.

SuRfY
02-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Same thing happened to me today. What makes it worse is that both Shazbot and Klaas gave me nothing. I made sure i checked the number of all health potions,mana potions,story tokens,hauntlet coins and i have no elixirs running. Checked my inventory and no egg as well.