View Full Version : A good bye section.

Leach
09-26-2010, 05:28 PM
So we can have a collections of long winded good byes in one area. This will also limits people to 1 good bye post.

Pleasure_Pirate
09-26-2010, 05:42 PM
Or how bout they just leave quietly.. I'm tired of seeing all the 'Wah I'm leaving because no AO3/new content/this/that". Then they're back within a week.

Edit: This also isn't conducive to STS actually earning money with the game either, what with their customers leaving.

Justg
09-26-2010, 05:47 PM
I understand people wanting to say goodbye, to perhaps get a sense of closure or let us know they are no longer satisfied with the product.

Our advice will always be to take a break and come back in a few weeks.

How about we just ask they go in off-topic?

TwinkTastical
09-26-2010, 05:49 PM
I understand people wanting to say goodbye, to perhaps get a sense of closure or let us know they are no longer satisfied with the product.

Take a break!? this is my life! This product will always be amazing, Even though ive played 30hrs of PL this weekend...

Gamelova
09-26-2010, 06:29 PM

Not to be offensive or anything... but people do actually do quit for real, and it stays that way forever.
This game had a great start and now its just crunching through the " un-important " to get to the end for the grand finale.

vulgarstrike
09-26-2010, 06:41 PM
the problem is this game isn't near endgame, and people cannot handle waiting so long on an unfinished product.

that's how it will always be till we cap 100 I guess.

my suggestion: have a open leveling opportunity after 100, with automatically programmed runs that allow for constant achievement, but make each new level exponentially difficult to get experience for, and make the mobs progressively harder.

Grankledude
09-27-2010, 06:21 AM
Take a break!? this is my life! This product will always be amazing, Even though ive played 30hrs of PL this weekend...

Same here! How do u want for us to take a break from pl?

Arterra
09-27-2010, 06:38 AM
the problem is this game isn't near endgame, and people cannot handle waiting so long on an unfinished product.

that's how it will always be till we cap 100 I guess.

my suggestion: have a open leveling opportunity after 100, with automatically programmed runs that allow for constant achievement, but make each new level exponentially difficult to get experience for, and make the mobs progressively harder.

Of course this means randomized elite dungeons and Some sort of item upgrading.

Leach
09-27-2010, 08:58 PM
I do apologize i meant this post to be more tongue and cheek.

RedRyder
10-01-2010, 12:02 PM
... but people do actually do quit for real, and it stays that way forever.

yea... i had a pretty cool friend that left and never came back :(
thats why it gets me pretty annoyed when people post long dramatic goodbyes just to be back (no joke)
a day or two later. a week tops.

i once took a month long break and came back to a lot of new content, was left behind but i luckily for me, my friends list is full of awesome people.
i did make a goodbye thread, but in it i also informed everyone that i would be back in that amount of time. it was the last month of summer and i didnt wanna spend it propped up in my room or living room playing PL lol. but of course all that has gone out the window now haha.

how about we have NO quit threads, as we are all sick of them, just say goodbye in game. im sure you all would agree with me that doing that will suffice.

stop taking up thread space! :)

hamby10
10-01-2010, 12:07 PM
http://swords

hamby10
10-01-2010, 12:07 PM
well i cna say good bye sadly i cant do inything about it