PDA

View Full Version : Level 10 warrior gear (pvp)

wolfkult
02-09-2013, 11:11 AM
Wondering if there is any better gear out there? If so, it hasn't been on CS in the last week or so. It seems like there should be a strength version of the Heroic Watch Plate of ____ but I've never seen it and opened 10 or so chests and found a few stability ones only.

Dark Watch Sword - 29.8 dps, 15 str, 8 dex
Barbarous Coif of Grace - 13 str, 5 dex, 0.98% dodge, 142 armor
Winter Wonderland Plate of Will - 13 str, 7 int, 227 armor
Watchman's Ring of Warfare - 14 str, 1.8 dmg, 15 armor
Stone Amulet of Warfare - 9 str, 1.2 dmg, 10 armor

http://i.imgur.com/JPvDCnu.jpg

iondeuterium
02-09-2013, 02:20 PM
Hmm stats are ok for a twink but whatever... Try getting a better armor

wolfkult
02-09-2013, 03:45 PM
If you know of one let me know. None on CS better for the last week, I check two or three times a day.

Imjebus
02-12-2013, 09:11 PM
You're going to want to get high damage...trust me. Your gear is perfect.

Vainkid
02-12-2013, 09:32 PM
increase damage ? give up one skill and add passive. you dont gain without losses

wolfkult
02-13-2013, 06:39 PM
increase damage ? give up one skill and add passive. you dont gain without losses

I ended up doing something like that w/ my current skillset. Blasphemy maybe, but I gave up whirlwind to get more in vengeance and more passive might.

At lvl10 I can't afford the windmill snare and the best people I fight will just run out of range as soon as I fire it off (and that's what I do versus warriors) so I ditched it. I miss it when bumrushing groups but I cringe at losing 1on1s so am all geared toward that :).

wolfkult
02-17-2013, 08:34 AM
The new pirate helm is better than what was previously available:
Red Beard's Tricorn of Saavy - 15 str, 5 int, 1.14% dodge, 158 armor

And with ribbit I think this is the best a level 10 warrior can get (w/ no passives):
http://i.imgur.com/xEaOqEH.jpg

I opened around 10-12 crates and got a couple of the above helm and the new sword. The warrior vests did not have better stats than what is available unfortunately -- there is still not a strength version of the chest from the crates. I change out swords based on who is in the game, if the best opponents are warrior/rogue I go with the dodge sword if there is a bunch of non-twinks or good mages I go with the 100% crit sword.