PDA

View Full Version : Character got deleted automatically

iamkane07
02-09-2013, 03:53 PM
Hi! I just want to share my experience which aa far as I am aware, should be on this thread.

Basically what happened was I was playing pvp in AL using my main toon & all of a sudden, I was disconnected from the server so of course I logged back in & was surprised to see the character selection screen for create new characters. My character was gone! It was the day when AL got new update for pvp. Now I emailed support, tell them the story & after 5days, my character was restored. I requested for some compensation for the issue but they won't give me any. I can accept that they won't compensate me for it but I can't accept the fact they are calling me a liar saying that I deleted my character. Who would delete his own character which you still use? It can't be an accidental deletion as well since the fact that it's a lil' complicated to delete a character. The last response I gave them also didn't even received a response back which I find very rude.

Anyway, I moved on & tried to catch up with the help of my guildies. But now, it happened again. I was playing yesterday, prolly around 5:30pm CST when my phone's battery went out. I didn't charge my phone immediately but slept. I woke up 1am CST & was surprised that my character was DELETED AGAIN. Already emailed support again & hopefully I can get compensated for it this time. Compensated or not honestly I just want my character back & for the issue not to happen again.

Spacetime, please investigate further. I don't want to give you guys a hard time restoring my account everytime & it's inconvenient for me as well so contact you guys everytime. Wish you guys also to take my comments/feedbacks professionally for the betterment of AL. Thanks & hoping to get an update about it soon.

Busterbiebe
02-10-2013, 12:06 AM
This should b an email to them... We can't do anything/: it's probably someone hacking just guessing. When someone hacks, the first person is disconnected and they can then do watever they want. Then they probably deleted ur account:( this is the best theory. Did u giv anyone any personal information? And STS doesn't hav all the time for this they're always busy with the new patch these days. Don't rush them

iamkane07
02-10-2013, 12:59 AM
Yeah I know. You have a valid point that someone might be hacking my account but I dont think so. Of
course I dont give account related info to anyone & noone knows my account except me & my girl. I dont rush them. I just dont this to happen again & this is for the betterment of their server anyway. I just have issues with them the last time bcoz of a response that I find very rude.
Sent them an email already & no response yet. I know they are working on patches & what not but I trust them that they will find time to restore my account & look into this issue further. ツ

Busterbiebe
02-10-2013, 11:22 AM
I understand:) Another reason might b a strong power outage possibly

Justg
02-10-2013, 01:24 PM
We don't handle these things here. If you have taken it up with support, it is in their hands.