PDA

View Full Version : ideas to improve pets

Darthmase
02-09-2013, 09:47 PM
I have a lot of ideas but i'll just list one to start it off....

How about refilling the happiness gauge when a pet levels up.

Anyone have any other ideas?

Darkgenocide
02-09-2013, 10:10 PM
* Pet's Refill Happiness Level upon Leveling Up
* Pet's having there Own attacks and skill points we distribute
* Pet's Evolving into more powerful versions of themself
* Pet's being Rideable
* Pet's PVP? Like Pokemon :D lol just a idea... PVP against ur friends pet with your pet? :D

a few quick ideas off the top of my head accept the first one which dar said above.

abekrivy
02-09-2013, 11:06 PM
As pets level up, their happiness meter drains more slowly or gets bigger, making their need to be fed happen less often.

Seconding the distributable skill points for pets.

Darthmase
02-09-2013, 11:40 PM
Great ideas. I like them all.
Playing AS a pet in PvP sounds fun.

Jessicazx
02-10-2013, 05:44 AM
* Pet's having there Own attacks and skill points we distribute

Agree with these

* Pet's being Rideable
* Pet's PVP? Like Pokemon :D lol just a idea... PVP against ur friends pet with your pet? :D

lol'd at these

McBain
02-10-2013, 06:05 AM
Agree with the happiness meter thing. When a toon levels up, health and mana get replenished to 100%, so why not for a pet?

As for the other things, they're honestly not bad ideas, but personally I don't have any desire for pets to "do more stuff." Just my 2 cents.

That already happens. Or you talking about their appearance changing as they level up?

Darkgenocide
02-10-2013, 07:24 AM
Agree with the happiness meter thing. When a toon levels up, health and mana get replenished to 100%, so why not for a pet?

As for the other things, they're honestly not bad ideas, but personally I don't have any desire for pets to "do more stuff." Just my 2 cents.

That already happens. Or you talking about their appearance changing as they level up?

A Appearance Change

Athenum
02-10-2013, 08:26 AM
hmmm. I agree with the bar refills.

How about if unfed pets turned on their masters? It would only be natural wouldn't it?

Vystirch
02-10-2013, 12:42 PM
Here is my talk with Loco Cinco, head sts visionary on the subject of pets:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?82812-Chatting-With-Loco-Cinco&highlight=Cinco

Jessicazx
02-10-2013, 07:48 PM
How about if unfed pets turned on their masters? It would only be natural wouldn't it?

i like