PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else annoyed about people calling everyone noob

Asahetek
02-10-2013, 01:10 AM
Some people take this game way to serious and some are just rude to other players, and and caring lots of people noob or other stuffuse that. Also a lot of people just call people hackers because they die other their team gets wiped out, its very annoying.

Jcyee
02-10-2013, 02:54 AM
There is a mute button ya know

Ruejade
02-10-2013, 03:28 AM
There are also some players(mostly warriors from what I observed) who loves to taunt and degrade people who are weaker than them(usually rogues or weaker warriors), when they know they will definitely win their targets in a 1v1 due to class imbalances. Some of the players on leaderboards are also quite rude and arrogant.

And another thing I would like to point out is spawn killing. In my opinion it's completely mean to kill people who have no chance to retaliate, and I've seen people doing it while constantly taunting their enemies. I really wish that these people will straighten their attitude and be more mature.

Snalin
02-10-2013, 05:11 AM
There are also some players(mostly warriors from what I observed) who loves to taunt and degrade people who are weaker than them(usually rogues or weaker warriors), when they know they will definitely win their targets in a 1v1 due to class imbalances. Some of the players on leaderboards are also quite rude and arrogant.

And another thing I would like to point out is spawn killing. In my opinion it's completely mean to kill people who have no chance to retaliate, and I've seen people doing it while constantly taunting their enemies. I really wish that these people will straighten their attitude and be more mature.

I'd call it cyberbullying which should not be tolerated

Bless
02-10-2013, 06:46 AM
Just mute em.

hotpimp
02-10-2013, 11:03 AM
Call the po po

D-:
02-10-2013, 04:53 PM
u guys r noobs

drgrimmy
02-10-2013, 06:28 PM
Haha, I agree, a lot of rude behavior. But I guess what do you expect from a bunch of mostly teenager/adolescent boys? I just love it when a relatively well know player is called a noob by a frusturated player who is probably much more of a noob :)

Asahetek
02-10-2013, 09:28 PM
I agree with you and yes I know there's a mute button but, i just don't think its right people need to grow up and not take a game so seriously.

Also wish people would stop saying cheater or hacker will the time, I've been called a cheater and a hacker way to many times one time some guy said the entire team is hacking lol whatever.

Predict
02-10-2013, 10:13 PM
Not sure why you're phased by this. It's a competitive environment, even in professional sports guys talk smack. Can't be this sensitive bro

Raxin
02-10-2013, 11:18 PM
Not sure why you're phased by this. It's a competitive environment, even in professional sports guys talk smack. Can't be this sensitive bro
This!!! man the **** up!!!! i agree with rue on spawn killing tho she showed a noob like me the light.

Vystirch
02-10-2013, 11:37 PM
This!!! man the **** up!!!! i agree with rue on spawn killing tho she showed a noob like me the light.

This is why you get infractions rax.... Be calm... calm...... calm........... calm.............. calm.................... :p hope your breathing slowed :p

Raxin
02-11-2013, 09:10 AM

This is why you get infractions rax.... Be calm... calm...... calm........... calm.............. calm.................... :p hope your breathing slowed :p
Infractions? DOH i thought they were weekly raffle tickets from sts....

Energizeric
02-11-2013, 06:04 PM
When I'm in the mood to call someone a name, I can do much better than "noob" LOL

Vystirch
02-11-2013, 06:05 PM
Infractions? DOH i thought they were weekly raffle tickets from sts....

:p :p

Uzii
02-11-2013, 06:14 PM

Sorry to being too sensitive. Not realy just sometimes i feel like want to punch that rude guy trough screen but i cant :/. Thers some limit to rude behavior and mute button just not enough.

Jessicazx
02-11-2013, 06:19 PM

Include a safe zone = no spawn camping

Asahetek
02-11-2013, 08:25 PM
Mostly i do ignore it but and not directly affected by it i just don't think its right to bully other players or discourage them from pvp. Instead of putting players down and discouraging them from pvp why don't people offer help or advice and try to help them get better. I've offered advice and sometimes gear to help out players.

Boomdynamite
02-11-2013, 10:04 PM
ihate it when they gang up 5v1 on you then call you noob LMAO!!

Rollo
02-11-2013, 10:53 PM
I almost want to suggest disabling chat between teams. Most mmos do that when players can't figure out how to not act like a child.. What ever happened to sportsmanship?