PDA

View Full Version : Guild: Venom

Xanthia
04-25-2010, 05:23 PM
Hello All and Thank you for taking the time to read this Announcement!

Venom is now open for Applications!!!

The following classes are what we are currently needing:

1 Warrior (Tank Role)
5 Mages (All DPS)

The purpose of this guild is to be a small tight knit guild that focuses on the interaction between guild members and improving the quality of players rather then just sheer quantity. We will have limited spots available until we see the direction the game is going to take us. Venom, for the most part will be able End Game PvE content and when PvP comes out we will conquer that endeavor as well. We will primarily be a hard-core style guild, looking for the dedicated player who can learn his class and preform on the highest level of difficulty. We will be looking for serious individuals who wish to share in the fame and fortune of great gear and a great time in the guild. All in all the guild will be a sanctuary for the select few players who enjoy laid back chat, and an enjoyable time playing Pocket Legends. We look forward to playing with you in the future.
We have a Forum that will be the backbone of the information that will supply members and fans alike to learn more about the events will we be hosting.

NEW FORUMS
Guild Forum: Venom.forumn.net

When you get to the website, go to the Register link, and that will guide you through the process. Once you validate your e-mail address, please proceed to the Guild Application section of our Forums, where you can read the Code of Conduct and view a Application and please follow the guidelines on the application to inquire as to how to post a reply. Please do not take these applications as a joking matter, we will be looking for serious quality players, and will want to play with every applicant before making any final decisions. We will only accept applications if you have reached the max level.

Ventrilo information:

Hostname: 174.120.122.162
Port: 4507
Password: councilor

Please use your in-game name.

If you would like to get in contact with the Leader of this guild or the Senior Councilor please direct your questions to:

Xanthia - Leader
Odvar - Senior Councilor

I appreciate everyone who has expressed interest to me in the past and I look forward to viewing your application.

Everyone have a great night and GO Venom!

LordRaid
04-25-2010, 05:29 PM
Sounds great. I definitely like the "tight knit + looking for the dedicated player who can learn his class and preform on the highest level of difficulty" part.

Legends I was considering but it's a guild with over 100 members to my knowledge, which kinda makes me meh. Too easy to enter, too many people.

Max level wise, when new maps come out and the level cap is raised, players who already are in the guild will still be in the guild, correct?

Xanthia
04-25-2010, 05:32 PM
Yes, they will. We will just not recruit any players who are under the max level. We have as of now 8 members. So we are very small and working toward recruiting only quality players.