PDA

View Full Version : Stun last to long.?

Arcanee
02-10-2013, 11:11 AM
What ever skill it is from mage it stuns and lasts to long. Not really fair if you are stunned forever and cant attack smh. What do yall think?

Ruejade
02-10-2013, 11:18 AM
Well if sorcs can't stun they're pretty much useless in my opinion. The stun that is overpowered is a warriors'. Anyone who played a rogue/sorc know that once you get hit by the skyward stun, ahh... Dead lol.

Darkgenocide
02-10-2013, 11:19 AM
iv noticed it too but i think its those mages that use 2 skills together and they both stun so one stun equals how ever long and if they do it right the next one stuns for how ever long and it just feels like its one LONG stun but its not

Genuinous
02-10-2013, 12:01 PM
What you might have noticed is freeze. Frost bolt when charged have a low percentage to freeze the opponent, which last for a couple seconds (unlike the quick stun from fire ball). However frost bolt has a low percentage of happening (not sure exactly) and most of the time will only damage you. Hence you do get really long stun, but usually no stun at all. :)

birdmasta
02-10-2013, 12:20 PM
its prob a charge light or frost. fire is only for about a second however the other 2 skills go for like 3-6 seconds

Arcanee
02-10-2013, 03:20 PM
Well if sorcs can't stun they're pretty much useless in my opinion. The stun that is overpowered is a warriors'. Anyone who played a rogue/sorc know that once you get hit by the skyward stun, ahh... Dead lol. Lmao No way warrior is over powered with stun it barely stuns You are the only one I have heard say something about that

Darkgenocide
02-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Lmao No way warrior is over powered with stun it barely stuns You are the only one I have heard say something about that

lol yeah my main is a war lvl21 n the war stun sucks...it lasts 2 seconds IF that...against a mage, maybe its a auto kill but against a rogue its just another hit...

Arcanee
02-10-2013, 03:58 PM
lol yeah my main is a war lvl21 n the war stun sucks...it lasts 2 seconds IF that...against a mage, maybe its a auto kill but against a rogue its just another hit...
Yeah and it doesnt even stun half the time smh