PDA

View Full Version : I'll make it simple... Easy Way To Beat Warrior In PVP (Brobearz)

Brobearz
02-10-2013, 12:14 PM
1. Have at least 1 stun magic (fire/gale)

2. Weapon use gun

First use charged gun
Second use charged magic
Third use charged gun
Forth use charged magic
And so go on...

Use stun magic when charged gun dont stun

Last 2 tip : dont waste any time doin this
Chus ur move carefully

birdmasta
02-10-2013, 12:34 PM
thats prob if u 1v1 or else... thats gonna take way too long and their temmate can easily come and help him...

Energizeric
02-10-2013, 09:04 PM

2. Weapon use gun

First use charged gun
Second use charged magic
Third use charged gun
Forth use charged magic
And so go on...

Chus ur move carefully

Problem is charged gun only stuns once in a while, so after I use the charged gun to start, he hits me and I become stunned, then he finishes me off.

Brobearz
02-11-2013, 12:42 AM
Like i said timing is everything if u do it right the warrior dont even have time to move
When u release ur gun imidietly use magic.. If u do it right u see when u release ur gun the magic is already charged 1/3
When u get stun by their hit best thing to do if ur not dead yet use heal (dont have to be charged) and immedietly use charged gun/stun and do it all over again

Well... If u die cause of the stun that just not ur luck _3_

last tip: keep distance from warrior when u do this and move around dont stay still

@birdmasta well.. Yeah its for by 1 no way u can use this against 3 or 4 if ur alone lol

Cero
02-11-2013, 07:42 AM

2. Weapon use gun

First use charged gun
Second use charged magic
Third use charged gun
Forth use charged magic
And so go on...

Chus ur move carefully

Problem is charged gun only stuns once in a while, so after I use the charged gun to start, he hits me and I become stunned, then he finishes me off.

that is the downside of watch rfiles.
but when my rifle fails(as what you said they'll come on jump and stuns) just pray that you wont die and bring your shield up(if not yet used or finished its CD) press heals and restart stunning.

killing warriors/rogues are easy when stunned.

drgrimmy
02-11-2013, 11:38 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?86142-Anybody-Know-Me

Do I know you? Do you even play a sorcerer? With your name I assumed you played a warrior :)
All joking aside, on a more serious note...

Like i said timing is everything if u do it right the warrior dont even have time to move
When u release ur gun imidietly use magic.. If u do it right u see when u release ur gun the magic is already charged 1/3
When u get stun by their hit best thing to do if ur not dead yet use heal (dont have to be charged) and immedietly use charged gun/stun and do it all over again

Well... If u die cause of the stun that just not ur luck _3_

last tip: keep distance from warrior when u do this and move around dont stay stil

@birdmasta well.. Yeah its for by 1 no way u can use this against 3 or 4 if ur alone lol

How do you start charging a skill before you release your charged primary weapon? Maybe my
problem is that I only play on a phone and have only one thumb on my right hand :) Please
enlighten me, as I did not think it was possible... Really I want to know. I am mostly being
serious and only partially being sarcastic :)

Cero
02-11-2013, 04:54 PM
he prolly meant the charge as Cooldown?

but hey, i ddnt noticed that. haha

bluotaku
02-11-2013, 08:38 PM

2. Weapon use gun

First use charged gun
Second use charged magic
Third use charged gun
Forth use charged magic
And so go on...

Chus ur move carefully

Are you one of those many warriors or rogues coming in now and saying, "LOL mages can beat anyone! all you have to do is stunlock nub!!!!!"
This MIGHT work on only a few warriors.

Your stun time does not stack. If you use a gale or charged gun on a warrior that is already stunned, it's useless. To time it perfectly, you have to release your skill right after your initial stun is over. The chances of you doing this before a warrior rapidly tapping his skyward smash/ax throw is not that great. The chances of you doing this multiple times is even smaller. The only people I see this strategy working on with any kind of consistency is a warrior without ss/at. And don't talk about keeping distance. The range for ss is 12 m and at is 16 m.

Dragonrider023
02-11-2013, 08:45 PM
mmm...Or grab a L21 Rogue

Brobearz
02-14-2013, 12:17 PM
@bluetaku duhh.. Like i said its all bout timming

@cero yup what he said hoho

Actually every job type has any chance winning 1 by 1 its just how the way you play that counts
(bad english Lol --")

xxsaraixx
02-14-2013, 06:19 PM
This might be something that a lot of people consider obvious, but when trying to keep someone stun locked, IMO your ping is vitally important. I notice sometimes when I play on mobile device and my ping is not good, I have no chance of keeping anyone stunlocked. The stun animation lags with bad ping, so your opponent may be unstuned and moving around and you cant see it because of lag. Viceversa a bad ping can also make you seem llike you never recover from stun where actually you may have recovered, been standing around due to lag, and stunned again by someone with a good ping. So if you have a bad ping, stunlocking is probably a less viable strategy and you may want to consider your other options. Sadly the options you might be left with are hiding and/or dying! Just kidding....partially....anyhow just something to think about.

bluotaku
02-15-2013, 02:43 AM
@bluetaku duhh.. Like i said its all bout timming

@cero yup what he said hoho

Actually every job type has any chance winning 1 by 1 its just how the way you play that counts
(bad english Lol --")

It seems like English is not your first language. I don't think you understood my post, so I'll try to explain to as clearly as possible.

YOU CANNOT CONSISTENTLY TIME THIS CORRECTLY. A warrior is constantly tapping his skill while he is stunned. I feel that the stun time is not even consistent. Sometimes I stun for a really short period with my charged attack, sometimes it seems longer. A warrior will get off his skill within tenths of a second, maybe even faster. Remember, he is tapping his skill like mad. To time this correctly, you have to fire of your skill within a fraction of a second of the end of the stun. If you can't, or if your charged attack doesn't stun on that attack, the warrior is now right next to you (you're possibly stunned) windmilling away. Again, you also have to contend with a warrior's high HP and the fact that this would take a long time to kill a warrior.

This strategy works well against rogues and possibly other mages. Tou have to be pretty lucky to "easily" beat warriors.