PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

aBenji
02-10-2013, 03:30 PM
With the next expansion and level cap coming concerning the Locked Grand Crates of the Watch. Do you think they will increase the level of the items inside? Because if they don't then more than likley hammerjaw egg wont be seen again! as noone will want to open any chests to not get higher level items. Also if they do update. Price increase on chests for a while after update too? Just throwing this out there want some other oppinions on what you all think will happen. I think they will have to raise level of items in there to go with cap expansion or they will loose out on possibly alot of plat sales!

Tilax
02-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Ofc the lvls will rise... -___-

Vystirch
02-10-2013, 03:37 PM
The items will rise in lvl. Otherwise STS would lose out on a money making opportunity. STS needs to feed there families.

KillaSkillz
02-10-2013, 05:32 PM
Because of hammerjaw the Locked grand crates are like crack. I don't think they will scale the gear, why bother, people still gonna try for hammerjaw anyways.
Once they make droppable arcane pets, nobody's gonna care about rolling the dice for hammerjaw anyways. I figure more than a few have spent $80-100+ trying to get it and not getting it. Locked crates aren't selling like they used to anymore. People are getting turned off from the disappointment.

Golden chests are still in game, they just made new ones. Maybe they make a Locked banded grand crate and move hammerjaw to that loot table instead.

Valsacar
02-10-2013, 05:35 PM
The items inside already scale with level.

Jessicazx
02-11-2013, 02:34 AM
The items will rise in lvl. Otherwise STS would lose out on a money making opportunity. STS needs to feed there families

Their*

Valsacar
02-11-2013, 08:10 AM
Maybe they really need to feed that family over there, they do look hungry...