PDA

View Full Version : The Guilds of Arcane Legends

Diabloh
02-10-2013, 07:26 PM
Hi everyone, we all know and love our guild and it's members, (hopefully) and I think some people can agree, that The guild system in general could use a good remodel, or just a few changes.

As an officer of Guardians of Light, I've resolved many issues within the guild, and found one problem, that should be fixed. When I kick a Troublemaker, his troublemaker friends will keep reinviting him back, so it's a constant struggle of kicking and inviting, and this can freak some of our members out. So when you receive the notification "Arcanium has Joined the Guild!" it should be changed to "Arcanium has accepted Joebob's invite to the Guild!" this can fix the rare occasion of a member rejoining. And this will even give recognition to people who invite all the time.

Another thing, some people like to be recognized, That's why I think there should be one more "guild announcement" feature. Like when I hit level 21 (some people think elite levels are an awesome accomplishment) I said "oooo I hit level 21" and everyone congratulated me and we had a party in the guild hall. So I think you STS dev's should add a "Joebob has Leveled to 21!" feature for all levels.

Sure these things are small and some may call them stupid but it would add more to the guilds of Arcane Legends.

Thanks for listening, and Add some more bigger guild halls! :)

Vystirch
02-10-2013, 08:37 PM
Not bad ideas, I do agree that the guild system "must"be improved.

Arcanee
02-10-2013, 08:39 PM
Great ideas!!! If anyone reads it!

Vystirch
02-18-2013, 03:54 PM
So either way would be to:
A. Make it show who invited someone to the guild.
B. make it possible to ban an account (only gm not officer power)

Bless
02-18-2013, 04:47 PM
So either way would be to:
A. Make it show who invited someone to the guild.
B. make it possible to ban an account (only gm not officer power) B. Seems fishy lol you mean ban a player from a guild ;)

Great ideads on the OP, number 1 is a must!

Vystirch
02-18-2013, 05:37 PM
B. Seems fishy lol you mean ban a player from a guild ;)

Great ideads on the OP, number 1 is a must!

Yah lol, sry bout that yah ban from guild.

Lady_Pebbles
02-18-2013, 06:28 PM
I welcome all new ideas for the guild system that make sense. Kudos! XD

Vystirch
02-18-2013, 08:20 PM
I welcome all new ideas for the guild system that make sense. Kudos! XD

I bumped all the previous guild threads for you :) g
Glad you liked that :p

-Vys

WindTurbine
02-19-2013, 04:10 AM
Who invited should really show!! Ban option would be great!!