PDA

View Full Version : Skills fail upon charged release

Genuinous
02-10-2013, 08:09 PM
I noticed this bug today after multiple failed fireballs. I am playing on my pc on Chrome. Bear with me, it's a tricky one :)

So what happens is when you charge fireball and you release at the exact moment when it is just charged (when the bar gets filled) fireball will just reset without the skill taking place. It is not easy to hit that exact spot but if you do it a couple times you will see it happen. This is really annoying in pvp tbh... I thought it was only happening because of dodge, but I managed to reproduce in windmoore as well.

I also managed to reproduce the same thing happening with piercer and skyward. So I believe that this is a universal bug with some skills (or maybe all). Please look into it if you have the time :)

I know this video isn't the best, first attempt... Ignore the noise and music :D Was too lazy to record again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-6ysW1ALM4&feature=youtu.be

Lady_Pebbles
02-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Yup happens to me a lot (Im on mobile) with all skills but especially Fireball. I thought it was just lag or just another issue my phone has.

Arry Potta
02-10-2013, 08:19 PM
I have the same problem on my rogue, has happened multiple times usually with shadow veil, I use an Iphone4

Genuinous
02-10-2013, 08:33 PM
Looks like its server issue then... Yay...

Arry Potta
02-10-2013, 08:53 PM
exactly how you described though, i managed to make it happen 4 times on one Elite Bael run (4:55)

Cero
02-11-2013, 03:59 AM
it happened to me today having unable to release my charged fireball.

so what i did is remapped my skills and after that i ddnt noticed any failure of my charge fireball.

Note: this charge malfuntion only happens to me today for the first time. i might be wrong on "remapping skills" for fixing the issue.

(correct me if im wrong)

Bejo
02-11-2013, 05:12 AM
that happen to charged time shift for about lvl21 cap update, we charge then release but no thing happen, the skill cooldown and mana being used but no clock anywhere. That happen mostly in android when we spam skill to enemies.

Uzii
02-11-2013, 05:45 AM
Happend to me with all skills already i think Mostly with razor shield and shadow piercer. Its annoying when it go in to cooldown without taking effect. when i dont see whirling knifes around my avatar... oh well.. trying to get over it but...

Genuinous
02-11-2013, 05:59 AM
I would like to point out this is not about skills failing. This thread is about skills resetting immediately. This means, that there is no cooldown, no mana loss. Only that your skill didn't happen :)

Look at the video if you're confused....

Uzii
02-11-2013, 07:53 AM
I think its skill failing wheter its take or not take ur mana. U expect that skill to happen but it does not...

I dont see big difference between that 2 (happen to me both ways) bc if that happen in crucial moment ur screwed

SuRfY
02-11-2013, 08:26 AM
Happens to my mage on the fireball and lightning, happens to my rogue when doing shadow piercer,warrior vengeful blood sometimes will happen..

Arthas
02-11-2013, 09:33 AM
This happens to my warrior all the time with Skyward Hammer. It charges fully, I release, nothing. Have to charge it straight away again and then it works.

Haowesie
02-11-2013, 05:09 PM
it happened to me today having unable to release my charged fireball.

so what i did is remapped my skills and after that i ddnt noticed any failure of my charge fireball.

Note: this charge malfuntion only happens to me today for the first time. i might be wrong on "remapping skills" for fixing the issue.

(correct me if im wrong)

Hey Cero, I remapped after you mentioned it yesterday and I still experienced this both on fireball and timeshift.

Lady_Pebbles
02-11-2013, 06:12 PM
Hey Cero, I remapped after you mentioned it yesterday and I still experienced this both on fireball and timeshift.
Same here, I remapped all my skills and still the same issue on all my toons (one of each class).

LuizaKaja
02-11-2013, 07:09 PM
that happen to charged time shift for about lvl21 cap update, we charge then release but no thing happen, the skill cooldown and mana being used but no clock anywhere. That happen mostly in android when we spam skill to enemies.

Though it was just me but I was wrong and when your soloing wt4 this ain't a good bug. Nothing happens it's like it hates me and is to lazy to even move its finger nevermind save my life!!!