PDA

View Full Version : Now I know how rogues feel

Energizeric
02-10-2013, 09:01 PM
So last night I joined a game and instantly noticed that I was the only lvl21 on my team. Then as we started playing, I was able to dominate like never before. I was just a killing machine. I was even taking down warriors with 3-4 hits -- normally I hit them 10-12 times and they still don't die and end up killing me.

After a bit I realized that apparently a level 18 player had started the game, so anyone who was level 15-21 was able to join. As it ended up, most were level 15-16. So after we won 5-0, we just kept rejoining the same game, and the results were the same. I played for about an hour, and each game I was getting 20-30 kills and maybe dying once or twice at most and only when I was outnumbered 3-1. I guess this is how it must feel to be a pro rogue. You can kill most players with a single hit, and at most you need 2 good hits. It was funny seeing the frustration of many of the players on the other team who had no idea I was level 21. I kept seeing folks type "WTF???" after I one shot them LOL.

Vystirch
02-10-2013, 09:03 PM
Only difference is that you had a huge hp bar and large defense. So you nvr died.

Energizeric
02-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Only difference is that you had a huge hp bar and large defense. So you nvr died.

Very true. I must admit it was a ton of fun. :)

But I'm sure some of the players on the other team were very frustrated. They should really do something to make sure players with such vast level differences don't end up in the same game. Although I'm always at cap level, so this is not a complaint that I personally have. But I would be complaining if I was a twink as I'm sure it happens often enough.

Vystirch
02-10-2013, 09:08 PM
Very true. I must admit it was a ton of fun. :)

But I'm sure some of the players on the other team were very frustrated. They should really do something to make sure players with such vast level differences don't end up in the same game. Although I'm always at cap level, so this is not a complaint that I personally have. But I would be complaining if I was a twink as I'm sure it happens often enough.

Yah they should just set specified brackets.

birdmasta
02-11-2013, 12:21 AM
i get the same kills as u in 15-18 game xD its pretty easy as long as we sorc run around with those speed boosts while using ice and shield

ucaflaeba
02-11-2013, 09:39 AM
You should try playing lvl 16 twink..buy all the good stuff from your main toon gold. You will own, much better if your using rogue..LoL

Raxin
02-11-2013, 09:46 AM
So last night I joined a game and instantly noticed that I was the only lvl21 on my team. Then as we started playing, I was able to dominate like never before. I was just a killing machine. I was even taking down warriors with 3-4 hits -- normally I hit them 10-12 times and they still don't die and end up killing me.

After a bit I realized that apparently a level 18 player had started the game, so anyone who was level 15-21 was able to join. As it ended up, most were level 15-16. So after we won 5-0, we just kept rejoining the same game, and the results were the same. I played for about an hour, and each game I was getting 20-30 kills and maybe dying once or twice at most and only when I was outnumbered 3-1. I guess this is how it must feel to be a pro warrior You can kill most players with a single hit, and at most you need 2 good hits. It was funny seeing the frustration of many of the players on the other team who had no idea I was level 21. I kept seeing folks type "WTF???" after I one shot them LOL.
Fixed

warbluefish
02-11-2013, 10:37 AM
really. so dispointed. i wanna that feeling too. haha.

kevztorres
02-16-2013, 02:11 PM
You should try playing lvl 16 twink..buy all the good stuff from your main toon gold. You will own, much better if your using rogue..LoL

i used to do that lool and it was really fun but got bored i ended up plvling in 21 lol more fun in 21